My first Solo trip. But when exactly in early 2020?

GabetrixDisney

Mouseketeer
Okay so I want to go to Disney. My current job gets crazy around the holidays so I will want to wait until the new year begins and things calm down.
I want to go LATE January/ Early February. I want to avoid as many crowds as possible. I’ll be on a strict budget and staying at the value resorts so I want to be mobile.
Thinking like a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday /2-3 night solo trip but I’m still in the early phase of planning. I was thinking January 27 maybe? What would you folks do?
Thanks

We went late January 2019 and it was 50-60's most of the trip, one day was 35 and rainy. I prefer to have it warmer so I'd pick later if possible.

Florida weather in January is always luck of the draw--it may be warm enough to swim, it may be so cold you have to wear a jacket your whole trip. If you're set on January/February I would just assume the weather's going to be an unknown factor right up until you go. That being said, late January was my choice for my own upcoming trip. I chose the last week of the month for my booking. That's partly because I can't travel in February due to work conflicts, though, or I might have looked at pushing it a little later.

Thanks for the reply’s. I don’t mind having to wear a jacket or occasional rain, I know that comes with the territory. 35 degrees is cold though 🥶

I wouldn’t be against February but during my research I saw a lot of competitions and school vacations begin around that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter