Loved reading your TR and seeing you experience all the things you did as a child! Glad to see you also converted the boyfriend to love Disney! My hubby was the same way and now he gets just as excited for our upcoming trips :D

I loved your trip report! It looks like you had so much fun and I am looking forward to your next one!

I would also love to see photos of your Christmas tree. We also have an almost all Disney tree. I can’t fit another ornament on it. My adult daughter also has one. :lovestruc

I loved your trip report! It looks like you had so much fun and I am looking forward to your next one!

I would also love to see photos of your Christmas tree. We also have an almost all Disney tree. I can’t fit another ornament on it. My adult daughter also has one. :lovestruc

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will definitely get some pictures posted when I put my tree up this year. I can't wait to add a 2018 WDW ornament to my collection. :flower:Feel free to share pictures of yours and your daughter's as well!

Hey there! I decided to write a pre-trip report for my upcoming trip if any of you are interested in seeing my plans. :sulley:

You can find it by clicking here!

Once I have the completed trip report for my summer 2018 trip, I will also link it to this post.

Thank you! pooh:

Awesome report. Glad you had a memorable time, and was able to covert Bradley. Thanks for sharing.

I know that I'm late to the party, but just wanted to tell you "Well done!" You had just the right amount of information and photos. Lots of helpful info for those of us planning our next trip. (May 1-7, 2019 trip for my wife and I)

My favorite trip report ever❤️❤️❤️❤️Made me feel like I was there with uThank you:worship::love:

I know that I'm late to the party, but just wanted to tell you "Well done!" You had just the right amount of information and photos. Lots of helpful info for those of us planning our next trip. (May 1-7, 2019 trip for my wife and I)

Wow! Thank you both so much for the amazing compliments! I had a lot of fun writing them and being able to relive the moments. If you’re interested in reading the trip report for my recent 2018 trip, feel free to follow the link below.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/our-incredible-summer-in-wdw.3699973/#post-59619829

pooh::tigger::eeyore:

And the best part? I didn't have to share because Bradley was focused on booze. :cool:

View attachment 307559
Here he is with his first drink!
That made me laugh out loud so hard! I was dying. I'm really loving reading your trip report. It's making me get excited about my own adults only trip in two months. Was it just me or did the pictures of Bradley really show how much he was drinking as the night went on? It could have been the fact that you got caught in the rain. Actually the best trip reports are when things go wrong. So your day of things not going the way you planned turned into great reading. Ok, back to reading more of your trip report.

That made me laugh out loud so hard! I was dying. I'm really loving reading your trip report. It's making me get excited about my own adults only trip in two months. Was it just me or did the pictures of Bradley really show how much he was drinking as the night went on? It could have been the fact that you got caught in the rain. Actually the best trip reports are when things go wrong. So your day of things not going the way you planned turned into great reading. Ok, back to reading more of your trip report.

The rain definitely made us look like drowned rats, but you may be on to something... You can definitely see a progression as the drinks kept coming! Lol! Thanks for commenting and I hope you have a fantastic time on your upcoming trip. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!