My fitness pal

I've been using it the past 2 weeks--I like it so far. I had been doing weight watchers online but I didn't like the new Freestyle program.

I started using it a few years ago and it helped me lose 20lbs. It was the only thing that helped me, seeing what I was eating and having a set number of calories helped me with portion control.

I just started doing Keto and use it. the only thing I don't like is it won't show you net carbs.

I have been using My Fitness Pal since January, 2016. I lost 32 pounds using it and have maintained that weight loss. I log everything I eat. Some days I am over my daily calories, but I always log them. I use a food scale at home and weigh almost everything. It works for me.

In the little over a year that I've used it I have lost 109.2 pounds. I use it every day and I put in everything that I eat into the app. I weight myself once a week and put it in the app to track my progress.

I really like how it works and how it calculates your goals.

I've used it off and on for years. I think it's a great app (I used it way back before they had an app,) but I have a fitbit now and use that more instead. Myfitnesspal is great for logging food, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!