My four year old wants to see Princesses -- any ideas?

RRhodes

Earning My Ears
We are going to be at DL in 07/04. My daughter is really excited about seeing princesses. We might also have two other 4 yrs olds going with us who also are big fans also.

Is the only (princess) character dining Ariel's Grotto (I am assuming Ariel is the only one there)? Is there any storytelling events (like at WDW). Am I missing anything? Are there places where they hang out to get pictures with them?

The more princess stuff I can get into our day -- the happier the girls will be!

Thanks!

The Once Upon a Time shop (just to your left as you walk out of the back of the castle) has about 3 story times each day. If you stop by in the morning, they can tell you the times and which princesses will be there. We've seen Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, and Belle. This is a little different from the Belle storytime at WDW, though. Rather than taking place on a stage and having the audience participate, the princess sits in a chair with the kids sitting around her on the floor. She has a helper for the show who plays several characters from the story in a very funny manner. After the story, kids line up for autographs and pictures. Get there 20-30 minutes before the show if you want a front row seat. Also, if you want to be sure to get a picture/autograph, have one of the grown-ups stand along the shelves to the left (as you face the princess). This is where everyone lines up after the show, so if you stand there during the show, you'll already be in line.

Goofy's Kitchen at the DL hotel has different characters for every meal. There's almost always at least one princess, sometimes two. We've seen Belle, Jasmine, and Snow White here. Although on our last trip we ate there twice and didn't see any princesses. You'll need a PS for this.

The princesses also come out in front of the castle several times a day for pictures/autographs.

Ariel's Grotto is the only character meal where you are garenteed to see a princess (Ariel). But there are many opportunities to see Princesses, as Di$neyDad said, there is the Storytelling, which is really fun. I believe this is three times a day, each time with a different Princess (Belle, Cinderella, Snow White). There are meet and greets. And of course they are in the afternoon parade.

Thanks -- the girls will love that story time and I would have probably missed it on my own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter