my friends dragged me to see road to perdition

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
it suckedddd. it was predictable, boring, stupid, long, boring, mindnumbing, boring and boring. don't see it.

ok, I won't see it, don't wanna see it anyway. I wanna see the new Mel movie that comes out next weekend, I think.

Gee I said the same thing about Stuart Little 2 last weekend.:p

I saw it opening day...didn't know what I was in for! lol

I did enjoy it though...but a bit to much killing for me

I wanna see Stuart Little 2...but I guess I gotta see the first one first :rolleyes:

So, Hes, was it boring at all????????

:p :p :p :p

We just saw Stuart Little this afternoon. I enjoyed it more than the first and was LOL!!! Nathan Lane is an incredible talent. :D

We saw it yesterday. I thought it was pretty good. Not as much killing as other gangster movies.
I like Tom Hanks though. He is ver versatile.

I have a feeling that this film would make me cry at the end, so I probably won't go see it.

So, tell us, was it boring? ;)

I saw it, and liked it I guess. It didn't leave me with any feeling afterwards, good or bad haha.

You have to remember, Hes doesn't like Tom Hanks anyways. :teeth: Of course you wouldn't like it, silly!

I thought it was an outstanding film. Well worth seeing. Very dark, but very poignant. Sorry you didn't like it.

it suckedddd. it was predictable, boring, stupid, long, boring, mindnumbing, boring and boring. don't see it.

Groosch Hes!!!

yer gotter learn to stand up and speak yer mind!!
Yer dernt have ter pussyfoot around...
....now tell us what yer really thought!

LOL!!!!
;););):):):)

I haven't seen it....yet! ;)

Goofys and I saw it last weekend and can't wait for it to come out on DVD!! We really liked it and are already trying to figure out what the deleted scenes will be. Sorry you didn't like it Hes.

Diffferent stroke for different folks I guess.
We thought it was one of the best movies we have seen this year.

Funny, my friends said it was amazing and I've nothing but positive reviews about it. Hope to see it soon. :)

This is the first movie I ever walked out of.
I saw the first hour and couldn't watch anymore.
Of course my boyfriend was mad at me for leaving
and didn't talk to me for several hours, which
was very peacefull. I did ask someone here at
work how it ended.

I also liked it. I don't really know why but I liked it...maybe because I'm a Tom Hanks fan but I thought it was a very good movie. My boss didn't like it after I told her it was good so I was thinking maybe that was just the psychologist in her!!!

Dh and I saw it this weekend too. We enjoyed the period costuming, buildings, the old time cars. I liked it a lot. The story is more about a man and his son and the relationship they had and how Tom Hanks did not want his son to be what he was because they were so much alike. But you are right, it was predictable to the very end.

It was a great movie. Too bad disney cant make a movie like this, instead we get the great Country Bears movie!!!

i personally would rather have seen the country bears movie. at least then i wouldn't have to sit through about 320935825 executions. i mean i like guns as much as the next dude (see my post guns or women ;) ) but it was, um, a little gratuitous? ok make that very gratuitous. plus everyone on the dis who's seen country bears seems to have liked it.

Just got back from watching it tonight. It will be interesting to see how many Oscars it knocks down. I think Hanks will get his annual nomination as best actor, Cinemaphotography is a shoe-in, Paul Newman could get best supporting, Thomas Newman (related to Randy, not Paul) could also get the nod for his musical score, Sam Mendes could also win for best director.

Needless to say, I think it was an excellent film. The bloodshed is mostly of the off-camera "Godfather" variety. The pace isn't very fast, but it gave plenty of time for things to sink in emotionally for me. It's a great "father-son" flick for fathers to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter