My guide called...

1000th happy haunt

<font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u
Imagine my surprise while staying at Old Key West earlier this week when I saw the message light blinking on the phone--it was a "Welcome Home" from my guide.

He hoped we were enjoying our stay, and told us the deed to our add-on at VWL had been processed.

Anyone else ever get a call from their guide while on vacation?

While at the SSR this past Sun-Thurs, our guide, (Bill Wahl) called to welcome us home! It was a really pleasant surprise, and made us feel great.

We loved our stay, and the call just added that extra touch!

We did. Last year we took our first trip home at SSR and during our stay our guide called to let us know we had closed and to wish us a Welcome Home. Unexpected but nice.

Our guide, Bernard, typically calls each time. Sometimes he ends of calling the room of our invited guests. I thought maybe this was done to encourage an add-on. As we never get to speak to him, we only get a message. We would be sitting in the room and all of a sudden the message light would come on.

Bernard sounds like a smart guy. He's not trying to interrupt your vacation by making small talk. He's letting you know he cares about you and is around should you want to talk to him. VERY GOOD PUBLIC RELATIONS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!