My home town . . .

I figured it was time to chime in...
Born and Raised in Dallas, TX lived here all my life in mostly the same area.
Except for three years I moved to Atlanta but I don't remember being there... But I do remember they serve alcohol 24 HOURS a day...
Went to Catholic Schools most of School - Until I was Kicked out of Jesuit my Senior year. I was a bad boy...
I still have nightmares I have to go back and Graduate.
Went to East Texas State and got a completely useless degree....

My entire family lives in the same area except my brother, the family pet, and we keep him on some land in Canton, TX with the other livestock.
The Bushes are moving into the neighborhood. The same zip even. So I want to move but we'll see...
There not much to say about Dallas besides Kennedy was shot here...
Oh and I used to live in Condo next to SMU... It has been torn down and the George W. Bush Library is going to be built there. While I am NOT thrilled it is going to be in Dallas, I do take a certain satisfaction knowing, that in a way, I have done all sorts of nasty things in the George W. Library.

Nah it was more the Super Bowl murders that were here in town, and the conversative members of City Council that changed it, to make the city more "family value" orientented.
Super Bowl Murders???
I had nothing to do with those... wasn't in town... Def not me....

Super Bowl Murders???
I had nothing to do with those... wasn't in town... Def not me....

Hope you weren't part of the conversative City Council either.....that'd be worse :sad:

I grew up in Yonkers, NY.

4th largest city in NY State population of about 196,000. The city is home to several attractions, an example of which is Yonkers Raceway, a harness racing track that has renovated its grounds and clubhouse and added legalized video slot machine gambling in 2006 in a "racino" called Empire City. My father worked here back in the 60's..

Yonkers was also known for it's hills, no matter where you were trying to go - there was a hill. Nothing too special about Yonkers other than Hello Dolly and Lost In Yonkers. I'm No longer there either - so it's even less popular now...

Don't really have a home-town -- we moved every couple years while I was growing up. I was born in Camden New Jersey (oddly -- I totally luv the fragrance of polycyclic hydrocarbons and I gotta believe that's from my early life there) cuz my dad was going to Penn --across the river in Philadelphia-- and one of my uncles was an intern @ Lady of Lourdes Hospital there.

My heart's home is here on the mogollon rim in AZ. We've did some moving around for my job in the late 80's and early 90's (Deep South and Northwest). Both areas were nice but this is where home is now. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter