My Hubby is Great

Marcy Mouse

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to let you guys know that there are still great guys in this world.

My first trip to Disney was March of "05" (camping at FW). Loved it so much that when the fall special came out in June I talked my dh into going for an 8 night trip. Stayed at ASSp and this trip was even better then the first.

So now March is fast approcing and I've been throwing out the hints. (He had fun both trips but he doesn't obsess like me. So, I keep throwing out the hints and nothing.

Well, we just got back last night from getting our taxes done and it turns out that he is getting a pretty good refund. He turns to me and says; well, I guess you better start planning if we are going to go in March.

I love this guy!

We have already planned a multi-family trip for Oct. I get to go twice this year too. Yeah!

Did I mention we live in Canada and I never thought that we would do this twice, two years in a row.

Happy Dance!!! :cheer2:

Hey Marcy Mouse! I am so happy for you. You do have a great husband and are one of the lucky ones.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! :love:

Have a great trip back to the World!!!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pluto: :dumbo: pooh: :eeyore: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :tigger: :smickey: :ccat: :tink: :mickeyjum :donald:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Good for you! It is always nice to hear stories about awesome DH's. OT a little. I worked with a man who was always telling me about his "datenights" with his wife...monthly weekends away...and how he should talk to my DH, who is not a man to wear his heart on his arm or remembers cards for special days. Told him I was happy with my DH, thank you. Turns out he was havingan affair with 2 women at work....AT WORK in the conference room. EWWWWWWWWWWW! I had weekly meetings at that table! I love the good guys!

My DH has been taking more business trips lately - one even to Orlando last month (bummer) - and I have been home with our two kiddos DS age 5 and DD age 6. He told me on Monday that he has to take a client to golf school in Orlando in May. I stared at the phone ready to scream my head off :furious: until he says, "Why don't you look into meeting me down here for Mother's Day weekend afterward?" :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: Sometimes they just surprise you, don't they? So I got on Travelocity that minute and booked an amazing deal then got ressies for lunch at the castle on Mom's Day. I know that this will be the best Mother's Day I will ever have!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter