My husband and I were married at WDW...any questions?

Fantasia Girl

Fort Wilderness is my second home :)
My husband and I were married at WDW in 1999... We were married at the wedding pavillion, we had Cinderella's carriage, our reception was at the Atlantic Dance Hall, and we had a private viewing area and dessert party at Epcot for Illuminations...
Our honeymoon was on the Disney Cruise Line,

I would be glad to answer any questions!!!

I LOVE talking about our wedding!!!:D

was at Atlantic Dance Hall too!!

I *loved* it :) .. we had our ceremony at the Italy Courtyard.. and our Illuminations party at the Isola..

Did you exit on Breathless from ADH too??

The best part of using ADH was the table set ups.. and I though it would be awful.. it was the best.. (that and not having to pay for decorations!!)

:)
beth

DH and I were also married at Disney in 1999 as well. I guess it was a popular year for board members.
We did rehearsal dinner at California Grill's Wine room and got to see MK fireworks. That was a thrill for the wedding party and out of town guests. (They had no idea what they were in for on the next day. )
DH and I stayed at the GF the night before the wedding so we had pictures in the lobby. Who could ask for better - the GF decorated at Christmas time. Then it was off to the Wedding Pavilion.
Cocktail reception and dinner reception were in the Living Seas Lounge. What a nice place. The kids (and adults) were not only entertained by the DJ but also by the 'big fish tank'. All the guests were transported to the location by a DCL bus. After a night of eating and dancing it was everyone back on the bus for a desert reception in Italy for Iluminations.
All in all it was a fabulous day. We felt like guests at our own party - couldn't have asked for anything more.
Our guests are still talking about our wedding as well. Even friends who have gotten married after us say that our wedding was still the best that they have ever been too.
We enjoy talking about our wedding as well so I'm willing to answer any questions too. And since we lived in Orlando while plannig the wedding I may be able to answer questions about different locations - believe me, we ran our coordinator around to almost every location available so we could make sure we made an informed decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter