My MDE can not be accessed through Chrome any longer? What?????

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone else not able to access the Disney site through Chrome now? I had to download FireFox just to access MDE. Will not log in on Chrome no longer?

I had this happen to me too Op and these are the instructions I got to fix it:

here's a trick to clear cookies and other data on Chrome that applies only to the Disney site. Navigate to disneyworld.disney.go.com using Chrome and hit F12 after the site loads. No need to sign in. This brings up the Chrome debugger. From the debugger, find the "Application" tab at the top and click it. Now from the Application section find "Clear storage". Click that, scroll to the bottom and select "Clear site data". This is effectively the same action as the global Chrome clear cookies, but only applies to the Disney site. Hit refresh and proceed.

Hope it works for you :-)

here's a trick to clear cookies and other data on Chrome that applies only to the Disney site. Navigate to disneyworld.disney.go.com using Chrome and hit F12 after the site loads. No need to sign in. This brings up the Chrome debugger. From the debugger, find the "Application" tab at the top and click it. Now from the Application section find "Clear storage". Click that, scroll to the bottom and select "Clear site data". This is effectively the same action as the global Chrome clear cookies, but only applies to the Disney site. Hit refresh and proceed.

Thanks for posting - this procedure worked perfectly for me!!

Thank you to the OP for asking this and to you for this answer. I have been having this problem and kept putting off figuring it out as our FP window isn't until March and it works on my phone. Just kept hoping it would be fixed before I needed it. I just saw this post, and your solution fixed my issue! Thanks again!

The past 3 days while trying to modify FP+ I have been getting a lot of the broken Olaf's

So this is NOT a chrome issue I do not think.

Something on DISNEY end.

Thank you to the OP for asking this and to you for this answer. I have been having this problem and kept putting off figuring it out as our FP window isn't until March and it works on my phone. Just kept hoping it would be fixed before I needed it. I just saw this post, and your solution fixed my issue! Thanks again!

MDE on my phone hasn't been working right for about a week now. Not sure what to do to fix it.

Thank you! And OP, thank you for asking this! I was having the exact same problem with Chrome, but it was working with Firefox. Yay, it's fixed! :)

Going on day #4 i CAN NOT make any FP+ selections. I keep getting the Olaf.

Tried chrome and Microsoft BOTH do not work.

Dining and hotel reservations work fine.

Going on day #4 i CAN NOT make any FP+ selections. I keep getting the Olaf.

Tried chrome and Microsoft BOTH do not work.

Dining and hotel reservations work fine.

Chrome incognito or Mozilla has worked for me when I'm having a problem with the website

Are you using Chrome via an Incognito tab?

Yup tried that. Still getting Olaf even in an Incognito tab.

Just downloaded MOZILLA and STILL getting Olaf even with Mozilla.

Fastpass selections are the only thing NOT working. Everything else works fine.

ANy other thoughts?

I've never heard of Incognito. :confused3

I've been unable to use MDE to book an adr for weeks, I can search but not book it, I end up calling and have lost a couple while on hold. :faint:

I wonder if they are updating the site. I know they are updating the DVC site so maybe MDE too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter