My MDE can not be accessed through Chrome any longer? What?????

My husband disappeared from my group of 2 in MDE to modify a FP earlier today, but it still showed 2 FP’s on the ap. I refreshed, closed the ap, over and over. Nothing. On MDE via the ap, I kept getting a broken Olaf. A little bit later, he reappeared for no particular reason. MDE? It’s a mystery.

I had this happen to me too Op and these are the instructions I got to fix it:

here's a trick to clear cookies and other data on Chrome that applies only to the Disney site. Navigate to disneyworld.disney.go.com using Chrome and hit F12 after the site loads. No need to sign in. This brings up the Chrome debugger. From the debugger, find the "Application" tab at the top and click it. Now from the Application section find "Clear storage". Click that, scroll to the bottom and select "Clear site data". This is effectively the same action as the global Chrome clear cookies, but only applies to the Disney site. Hit refresh and proceed.

Hope it works for you :-)
You don't even have to go to this much trouble.
You can search for and clear cookies for specific websites, no need to clear them all. Way easier than all those steps

I've never heard of Incognito. :confused3

I've been unable to use MDE to book an adr for weeks, I can search but not book it, I end up calling and have lost a couple while on hold. :faint:
You should. It's very useful when you don't want cookies to track your activity. All browsers have private browsing mode. There are lots of good uses for it

My husband disappeared from my group of 2 in MDE to modify a FP earlier today, but it still showed 2 FP’s on the ap. I refreshed, closed the ap, over and over. Nothing. On MDE via the ap, I kept getting a broken Olaf. A little bit later, he reappeared for no particular reason. MDE? It’s a mystery.

Has happened to me a lot last couple of days on both APP and website. Where members of my party go missing.

Makes me a little unsettled for our upcoming trip. I dread even opening MDE on ap or web. Similar issue with DVC site once recently but not persistent like MDE. Already had to call within 60 days to have a CM manually add FP’s close to what I booked for myself for a number of days of our trip. And those are restricted so I can’t make any changes to them without calling again and having them do it. Not very flexible.

I have printed out our plans from MDE. Feels like I am printing off a flight boarding pass.

Ha! I’ve got you all beat. I did the latest update on my phone awhile ago. Since then stupid app would not even open. If I’m at home I usually am on my iPad anyway so I still could access MDE. But on my phone, wouldn’t even get past the opening screen. It would just close right down & go back to my phone screen. Finally deleted it & reinstalled the next day. Even then I had to try twice before it opened. :sad2: We’ll be at WDW in 3 weeks, hope there aren’t any more updates before then. :rotfl2:

Ha! I’ve got you all beat. I did the latest update on my phone awhile ago. Since then stupid app would not even open. If I’m at home I usually am on my iPad anyway so I still could access MDE. But on my phone, wouldn’t even get past the opening screen. It would just close right down & go back to my phone screen. Finally deleted it & reinstalled the next day. Even then I had to try twice before it opened. :sad2: We’ll be at WDW in 3 weeks, hope there aren’t any more updates before then. :rotfl2:
I’m still having this problem....

Don't download them unless forced to. There was an update a couple years ago that was pushed the week before our trip. I keep it on the old version and DH updated. We found in the park that the update was behaving better so I went ahead and installed it. But it was nice to have someone test it first (when it'll let you do that).

Chrome is pretty much THE standard web browser now so there's no way Disney wouldn't support it.
To clear your cookies in chrome go to the MDE site, once there click on the lock icon to the left of the address to view site info - click cookies - keep clicking "remove" until all the saved cookies in the cookie window are gone!

Chrome is pretty much THE standard web browser now so there's no way Disney wouldn't support it.
To clear your cookies in chrome go to the MDE site, once there click on the lock icon to the left of the address to view site info - click cookies - keep clicking "remove" until all the saved cookies in the cookie window are gone!
They do support it. Matter of fact, if you ask them in the help desk they'll tell you the site is best on Chrome. That said, Chrome also has the most issues, so figure that one out. Other than their IT is just hosed up all the way around

Do this everyday ALL DAY it does NOTHING.

Still having problems

It's a shame you can't just use the app. While it too has it's own sets of problems usually if one is giving you fits the other works.

It's a shame you can't just use the app. While it too has it's own sets of problems usually if one is giving you fits the other works.

App works perfectly for me. Thats what I am using now 100% of time

That would be weird, considering IE is going to be based on Chrome going forward. The browser wars are over. Chrome won. All hail Google.

They do support it. Matter of fact, if you ask them in the help desk they'll tell you the site is best on Chrome. That said, Chrome also has the most issues, so figure that one out. Other than their IT is just hosed up all the way around
Ah! Sorry, I misunderstood your post. When I mentioned using the app instead of the website you said it was the only choice you had. I mistook that to mean the website was the only choice you had. Now I see my error. Glad you have something working

Ah! Sorry, I misunderstood your post. When I mentioned using the app instead of the

Still having problems

I still have to do my "fix" all of the time - first I check that my acct is on US (English) - it switches to Canada all the time - once I check that I go into my account settings and just open all them and click "done"- then I close out that window, clear that from browser history and my plans then load - it's a little annoying but it works

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!