My most recent stay at the BWV

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
I stayed at the BWV for the third time May 12-19. I was in room 3029, which was a Boardwalk view studio right above the Big River Grill. The basketball and water gun games were directly in front of my room.

The room seemed a bit on the worn side. The furniture had a lot of knicks in it. The table will probably need to be replaced or repaired soon, as the two layers of wood on the foot of the table just wouldn't stay together. The bed was very very comfortable, though, and the couch seemed to be in good shape (I never pulled out the couch bed). The room was livable, but not as fresh is the other rooms I've stayed in on previous stays at the BWV.

I could hear the noise from the Boardwalk (mostly the bells and whistles from the games), but it ended by 11:00. I did get woken up by the mass exodus of drunken idiots coming from Jellyrolls at closing one night, which I'm sure is an every day occassion. But I didn't know because four of the five nights I was there, I was out at Jellyrolls until 2:00 a.m. (but I swear I'm not a drunken idiot--I walked out quietly and sober ;)

Overall, it was a great stay at the BWV. I really enjoyed the Boardwalk view--it was so nice to be able to sit out on my balcony and relax while watching the action on the Boardwalk. I'll definitely do a Boardwalk view room again in the future.

thanks for the resort report. Sounds like you enjoyed your trip. From now on when/if I get a BW view room and am awoken from loud drunken idiots from Jellyrolls I'll think of YOU :lmao: . I love jellyroll's too.

:teeth:

Nice report Karen! We just missed seeing you. We were just one or two doors down from you but checked out on the 12th. I agree with you about the BW view -- great location!

I've had that studio before and agree, it's awsome! Still haven't made it to Jellyrolls. Maybe in February....

TLinden16 said:
I stayed at the BWV for the third time May 12-19. I was in room 3029, which was a Boardwalk view studio right above the Big River Grill. The basketball and water gun games were directly in front of my room.

The room seemed a bit on the worn side. The furniture had a lot of knicks in it. The table will probably need to be replaced or repaired soon, as the two layers of wood on the foot of the table just wouldn't stay together. The bed was very very comfortable, though, and the couch seemed to be in good shape (I never pulled out the couch bed). The room was livable, but not as fresh is the other rooms I've stayed in on previous stays at the BWV.

I could hear the noise from the Boardwalk (mostly the bells and whistles from the games), but it ended by 11:00. I did get woken up by the mass exodus of drunken idiots coming from Jellyrolls at closing one night, which I'm sure is an every day occassion. But I didn't know because four of the five nights I was there, I was out at Jellyrolls until 2:00 a.m. (but I swear I'm not a drunken idiot--I walked out quietly and sober ;)

Overall, it was a great stay at the BWV. I really enjoyed the Boardwalk view--it was so nice to be able to sit out on my balcony and relax while watching the action on the Boardwalk. I'll definitely do a Boardwalk view room again in the future.

We were in 3007 from the 13-21st. Almost at the end of the hall. I think we heard those same drunk people! DH and I were at Jellyrolls on the 13th but didn't see any lime green! Our studio eas in very good shape. Better than I expected!

TLinden16 said:
I did get woken up by the mass exodus of drunken idiots coming from Jellyrolls at closing one night, which I'm sure is an every day occassion.
Now I know why they put up this sign
69020.jpg

On behalf of the drunken idiots that will be stumbling out of Jellyrolls this weekend.... Sorry :rotfl2:
I loved being on the village green my last trip, waving and saying hi to the people leaving JR at 2am. It was a hoot! Everyone's so friendly when the bar closes. For the most part, everyone had cleared out by 3 or 4am. Oh well, that'll just give me more chances to get a boardwalk view!
I'm thinking of getting plastic beads, like the ones from Mardi Gras to throw down to them when they leave :woohoo:

4 days until Jellyrolls and my boardwalk view room :banana:

magicmommy said:
We were in 3007 from the 13-21st. Almost at the end of the hall. I think we heard those same drunk people! DH and I were at Jellyrolls on the 13th but didn't see any lime green! Our studio eas in very good shape. Better than I expected!
We were at JRs that night!! The 3 of us were sitting near the left-side bar and stayed until midnight. Saw Karen with a group of DISers, but that was it. Good time, though!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter