My Name Is Lisa And I'm A Blogoholic...

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Okay, I'm starting to get the shakes...must...have...blog!!! :sick:

I mean really -- it's not like you guys have been too busy or anything, what with making some people's dreams come true and all. :rolleyes1

Okay, I'm starting to get the shakes...must...have...blog!!! :sick:

I mean really -- it's not like you guys have been too busy or anything, what with making some people's dreams come true and all. :rolleyes1

I am with you! I just checked for the fifth time today!! :scared1: (the refresh key is getting worn down!) Don't make me work! Actually, I have done a lot today. LOL

Gee we just want more and more!

:surfweb: it can be basic stuff like what you had for breakfast? You public awaits! :flower3:

I know! What were they thinking. They know we have DIS addictive personalities and we need our fixes! Geez, you'd think they have to bust their butts working so they can pay for bunch of cruises or something ;)

I'm THIS CLOSE to actually stepping away from the computer....here I go.....I'm gonna get up now.....really, I am.....look at me, I'm closing the browser.....I am.....really.....

:surfweb: Maybe we can suggest some rants...oops...topics for them. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter