My new Disney Autograph webiste... come by and check it out!

This is awesome! I'm very envious of the Alan Young signature as Scrooge is my favourite.

I have Robby Benson's. I got it last year at a convention. I sang for him and he took my contact info. It was pretty sweet, and a little surreal. I also got Paige O'Hara's as they were there together.

Attachments

• 21231276_1803352683023126_749717851764366622_n.jpg
    21231276_1803352683023126_749717851764366622_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 5
This is awesome! I'm very envious of the Alan Young signature as Scrooge is my favourite.

I have Robby Benson's. I got it last year at a convention. I sang for him and he took my contact info. It was pretty sweet, and a little surreal. I also got Paige O'Hara's as they were there together.
That's a nice photo! Did you have O'Hara sign it too? Or did you get her on a different photo? Cool story about getting to sing for Benson... not many people have a story like yours to share. :)

I got O'Hara on a separate photo as I had to line up separately.

It was a very cool experience. I sang during a panel discussion, so I was getting shout outs all day from random peeps. It was amazing! Actually, there's a video of the panel. I start at around 22:25.

I got O'Hara on a separate photo as I had to line up separately.

It was a very cool experience. I sang during a panel discussion, so I was getting shout outs all day from random peeps. It was amazing! Actually, there's a video of the panel. I start at around 22:25.

Wow... very cool!! Thanks for sharing the video. They're right -- you have an amazing voice :) Just wondering what Paige O'Hara's mom was doing up on stage (time sucks, huh??). :)

It was amazing, and thank you! I absolutely love to sing and experiment around with my voice. Here's another video, a little more professional sounding:

And yeah, time does suck. It's my birthday today, actually, now that you mention it. I'm 29 this year and it's odd to process. I know I'm still young, but it feels like everything is passing by so quickly.

It was amazing, and thank you! I absolutely love to sing and experiment around with my voice. Here's another video, a little more professional sounding:

And yeah, time does suck. It's my birthday today, actually, now that you mention it. I'm 29 this year and it's odd to process. I know I'm still young, but it feels like everything is passing by so quickly.
Well then, happiest birthday wishes, one Disney fanatic to another :)

Today I received four photos back signed by Lee Unkrich. All will be uploaded to the Toy Story section of my website, but I thought I would share them with you here, too.
Unkrich, L Toy1 (640x492).jpg Unkrich, L Toy2 (640x493).jpg Unkrich, L Toy3 (640x491).jpg Unkrich, L Toy4 (640x492).jpg

I think I'm going to start doing a focused project around the modern day long-standing voices of Disney characters. Just received two back from Tress MacNeille, who now has inspired me to start up on this new segment of my collection:
Chip.jpeg Daisy.jpeg

Very fortunate to receive Mr. John Cleese in today's mail. He signed, among other things, a photo for my "Planes" collection!
Cleese, J Planes (640x492).jpg

After years and years and years of collecting autographs, I finally decided to build a website. I realize it's not the greatest site in the world, but I'm proud of what I was able to put together.

The Disney section is a decent representation of what I have in my collection. You'll find autographs from the Disney Legends, people associated with the parks, as well as character voice actors from most (not all) of the Disney animated features.

The non-Disney sections are far from complete, and I try to add scans for whenever I have time. I still have a TON of movies and TV shows to add, along with other categories, but life and work keep my spare time to a minimum.

Anyway, I would love for your all to visit and look around. Please feel free to leave feedback so I know what to change, and you can PM me or post questions here and I'll get back to you all.

Thanks to my fellow Disney fans!

www.autographshowcase.com/Disney
AMAZING! This is great stuff. So generous of you to share with the world..... keep it up!! :teeth::love:

Sharing a few new autographs I received over the past few weeks:
Kath Soucie
showscan (11).jpeg showscan (10).jpeg showscan (9).jpeg

Angela Lansbury
showscan (7).jpeg showscan (6).jpeg
Bradley Pierce
showscan (8).jpeg

A few new ones for my collection.
Judi Dench
Dench, J Spaceship (640x493).jpg Dench, J Home (640x489).jpg

David Shaughnessy
Shaughnessy, D BH6 (640x494).jpg

Alex Linz
Linz, A Tarzan (640x492).jpg

Barry Corbin
Corbin, B Planes (640x494).jpg

Don Lake
Lake, D Zoo (640x491).jpg

Craig T Nelson (on a card)
Nelson, C Incredibles (640x461).jpg

Greg Proops
Proops, G Brother (640x489).jpg Proops, G NBC (640x495).jpg

Latest additions to my collection:
Stellan Skarsgard (Bootstrap Bill, Pirates of the Caribbean)
Donna Murphy (Mother Gothel, Tangled)
Kevin Michael Richardson (Ian the Gator, Princess and the Frog)
Jonathan Banks (Rick Dicker, The Incredibles)
Skarsgard, S Pirates (640x493).jpg Murphy, D Tangled (640x494).jpg Richardson, KM Frog (640x495).jpg Banks, J Incredibles (640x495).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!