My own Lotso's fate

Oscar Preciado

Earning My Ears
We all know Lotso in Toy Story 3. Before the movie release, we thought that he is going to be one of the characters that can help Woody and friends, but when the movie releases, Lotso is the villain. I was thinking of my own Lotso's fate in Toy Story 3, similar to Scar's death.

After betraying Woody and friends and escape to the landfill, Lotso encounters a Voltron-style robot toy. the robot remembers of how Lotso threw him in the dump, Luckily the robot survives and made friends with guard dogs and train them to get revenge on Lotso. Suddenly, the guard dogs appeared, much to Lotso's shock. Lotso tries to apologize to the robot, but it was too late as the guard dogs mauled him to death.

I see many people reading this thread and nor replying the reactions to it or any thoughts?

It's an interesting idea, but it may be a little dark. Like I don't think Pixar would put that coda on the movie with the dogs killing Lotso. I think it best that they leave it open ended.

It does bring up an interesting thought though. While I like the Toy Story movies just fine, I don't have this special affinity that a lot of people do for them. I mean, they're great, but they're not even close to my favorite Pixar work. Your thoughts there may have given me an idea as to why. As a kid I grew up playing with Voltrons and Transformers and such, and I think I might relate better if there were more toys like that represented. I do get the timelessness of the toys shown and Buzz was supposed to be a "modern" toy but he didn't really look like them, at least not what I considered modern. I'm not at all saying they should have changed that at all, but it may be why I don't get as into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter