My "party" just got larger!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I'm going with friends this year to MNSSHP. (DH will stay home, our dog Buster is ailing, and we do board him in a kennel, but we're trying to cut back on his stays there, and DH was willing to pass on the party. Leaving Buster does take away some of the excitement of going away.)

What began as a 1 room, 2 person group, has expanded to 2 rooms and 5 people. The latest is a Dcuz. I just invited her yesterday and she already has bought her plane tickets! Now that's spirit!!

We had borrowed for the MC, we borrowed to invite more people in December, and we weren't going to go in the fall, we have 2 trips less than 2 weeks apart in August because of the cruise. But, not going was just a bad idea, I'm so glad I changed my mind. I'm just saying THANK YOU to all my friends here, because you keep reminding me how much fun WDW is!

Bobbi :flower:

You had to be reminded???

Two Mickey Bars STAT!!! :teeth:

I hope your trip is extra loads of fun!!!

llovell, in my life, I've only had 3 Mickey Bars! 2 of them were at the VB vacation last week, after this, I'm not counting.

Pixie dust for you, Meliechick! You just wouldn't believe how excited I was yesterday, today I got the written confirmation on the room. I'll add Dcuz name later, she's going to use Magical Express, and will be at the resort before I will.

Bobbi :flower:

Roberta.. Let me tell you about my October trip.

NOONE was going with me. NOONE was at all interested. So I said A ok. I am taking the Boys to MNSSHP, beofre my AP'S run out.

Then I got a call from my Brother . Can he and his GF and two littel ones come? I say let me ask mom, Mom are you sure you don't want your room? Nope mno way. Ok I tell Brother you are in!

Mom says the Next day. i want to go now. Ok Lauren books Mom.....

SIL says can I sleep on your sofa? Sure.....

Dad and step mom decide despite the fact that they canceled. they are Now going. Ok....... rebook Mom and move Dad around, ( Thier pathes must never cross... LOL)

Today.. My best friend called she and her kids are going and I can book them for the same time we are going...

I have to tell you I am going to Stop keeping track of how many people are coming on this quite trip with me!!!!!!

Well, I sure hope that with all these changes from cuz and step moms and moms and dads...that you didn't forget ME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter