My plan for success

dixiegirl

sorry but those dolls really creep me out!!
I'm going to be following the Weight Watchers plan which I have done in the past and have had good success with - but somehow the weight just seems to sneak up on you and come back.

Also, I am starting back at my gym 2-3 times a week to start and work my way up to 4-5 times. I take all different classes (kickboxing, aerobics, step, etc).

Anyway, thank you to everyone who welcomed me so openly!! I've been a member of the boards for awhile now but am new to the WISH board. I'm so glad it's here. Thanks again - can't wait for all of us to get healthy together!

Many of us are doing WW, myself included. I love the freedom you have with WW if only I learn to behave myself better. This weekend I will stay on track. I will I can and I will!!!

I am hoping I am finally back on track with WW! I have really kept track of my points the last two weeks and have seen good results. That's keeping me motivated! Good luck and keep us updated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter