My ptr for Nov 15 AKL Cl!!!!! I hope I can wait

Farmersue

Mouseketeer
This is my very first PTR and hope I do it right. It will be me :laundy: and my dh popcorn::. My 2 teenage boys didn't want to come with us. I hate to say that this isn't a bad thing as they can stay home and watch over our dairy farm. We have someone who will milk the cows and watch over the boys so we are hoping things go smoothly while we are gone.
I booked my flight on Thursday morning. We got a pin code for 40% off and stopped at the travel agent on Monday to get some prices. She could get us a room at AKL with a savanna view but not conceirge level. THen when I call Disney directly on Thursday, they had my room available with conceirge level for only $94 more for the 5 days 4 nights we are going. I took it right away.
I have started a notebook with all sorts of info that I have found from this site and others about trip. I have learned SOOOO much. I have also ordered Passporter for Walt Disney so that I can be organized and just take the book with us.
I have booked the dinner with Winnie the Pooh and friends on Tuesday the 16th. I am undecided about whether or not we want to do Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party. Also, thinking about going to Mickeys backyard BBQ but I am trying to see what my schedule is going to be to see if we can do it.
I have starting my Disney box and have already bought my autograph pen and toothbrushes and toothpaste.
I hope to be able to post often with updates. Sue

Well, I am very happy with all the advice I have gotten on this board. It's amazing how much infomation there is to take in. Yesterday, 6/22/10, I finally got my Passporters Walt Disney book in. So much more stuff to go through. Today, 6/23/10, I called IPO and made my reservatins Sunrise Safari & Fantasmic with dinner at Hollywood & Vine, both on It really is handy to have them arrange everything. Now back to the book and website to finish planning my trip.:cool1:

I decided it was time to sit down and try to plan what are days were going to be like so that I can finalize my ADR's. I decided to book Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast on the second day. I had to make sure that the time we are there we are not running ALL the time. Made sure there was some pool time. I have 4 meals with the Characters!!!What will I do once the ADR's are booked. I guess I will just sit and count the days!!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter