My Resale closed...what should I expect?

utahkennedys

DIS Veteran
I am not yet in Disney's system because of the holiday and some people on vacation apparently, but what will I receive from Disney? I know I get a deed in a few months, but what else do I get? Is there a member guide? What do you get when you buy directly from Disney? I know I read some post a few weeks ago about a resale that said the purchaser was sent the seller's old documentation, I just don't know what to expect?

The only things that we received on our BWV resale were membership cards and our deed.

We purchased at SSR & more points at BWV directly from DVC after we purchased our resale, so we received a "membership box" for both purchases through Disney, but we never received one for our original BWV resale purchase.

I Hope This Helps!

So what was inside the "membership box"? I guess I don't need every bit of info because I think I have a good handle on DVC, I just wondered what there was?

Inside is.....

Vacation Planner
Member Guidebook
Copies of the Documents
A copy of the Public Offering

It's bacically a place to keep all of the paperwork & whatnot.......(A binder would be much better)

All of the info in the member guidebook and vacation planner is available on the DVC website.....When we put our deposit down on SSR, we did get the litho & backpack, but we didn't get squat when we bought at BWV......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter