My reservation hasn't updated.

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Ok, so i know disney has some technical problems. But i added on through my trip with a 3rd party, who is great btw. I have a confermation email, but my ap or logging in through a computer hasent updated my days? I will call in a day or so , but was windering if i needed to clear out the old data somehow? I uninstalled and reinstalled the ap. Made zero diffrence. I have time so not worried, yet!

Did you try chocolate chip cookies ? I heard from a bus driver that CM's like them.

Did you do your original ressie yourself or through the 3rd party?

I'm a DL regular so this may not apply to WDW system since we don't have MDE, but if you book through a third party for DL (like a TA) it doesn't show up on the DL system ^for you^. The TA can see it, but you can't. This is because the TA 'owns' the reservation (this is to do with commissions) and only the TA can view and/or change it. Also, if you booked yourself, then added through a TA, it would probably show up as a separate reservation with a separate number, again for commission purposes.

If I were you, first check to see if your confirmation number and existing MDE have the same reservation number. Then I'd call WDW with the number(s) and have them check on it for you and see if they can combine the reservations.

Yes , cool, ty. I have the same reservation package number. And i see i have the new dates reserved, i probably just need to call them and have it updated. I will in a few days as im still adding stuff. Lol. So much information here to process. So much i didnt know before. This leads to many plan changes, even this far out. Thanks

Ok just an update, i gave them time to refresh on there end it didnt happen. So i called, after an hour and a half on the phone it was fixed. So at least im not worried about that anymore. Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter