My reviews 9/10-9/18 Part 2 (long)

bugbugmom

DIS Veteran
Cast: DH, DD9, DS4 and myself

9/14 Boma Dinner- what can I say, but GREAT!!!. This was our 2nd trip to Boma. We enjoyed Salmon wrapped in banana leaves with Tamarind Sauce, prime rib, rotiserie chicken, potatoe with Afritude. However, I think their soups are the best and I'm not a soup kind of girl. I enjoyed the chicken pepper pot soup, Moroccan Seafood stew, and another soup (can't think of the name) but it had an Asian flair. The salads, watermelon rind, fruit salad with yogurt, cole slaw. Ah! but the deserts. I'm not to fond of the Zebra domes, but the cheesecake and passion fruit tarts are to die for. The kids enjoyed typical American fare: mac /n cheese, chicken strips, spaghetti and fries. We were so full when we left. It was one of our best meals.

9/15 Counter Service Lunch: Flame Tree Barbecue

This was our 1st and let me tell you it was good. DH and I shared the St. Louis rib meal. However, we decided to order another...it was just so good. We did take advantage of the AK Meal Deal..what a bargain. If you do eat here, go back behind the restaurant and sit by the water it was great. The children were able to see so many turtles, and birds. How relaxing. I have to admit ...we did eat there a second visit.

Earl of Sandwich- Dinner

What a bargain. We ordered the Montegu and Earl Turkey Club. They were both good. The Montegue (sp?) had roast beef, swiss cheese and sauce on a hard roll. DH really enjoyed it. I have the club with turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and sandwich sauce. Both were served warm. Definitely will try this again. Will continue reviews Part 3 soon!

Thanks for the reviews. I can't wait to try Boma's. Thanks for elaborating on the desserts. Those tarts some so yummy. Will my trip ever get here - I'm HUNGRY!

I love the Earl of Sandwich so much, we were there last March after its opening and were thrilled at the quality and price.. glad you had some good meals!

Thanks for the review, esp. of the Earl of Sandwich - we are thinking of stoppiing there for lunch on our way in next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter