my second trip this year and first ptr

flounderfan12

Earning My Ears
hello all this is my first pre trip report i enjoy reading others so i thought i'd give it a whirl
a little backround my name is stacie i'm 29 single no kids and i love disney i just returned 3 weeks ago from my first solo trip i stayed at pofq and i had the most amazing time ever i was so sad on my last day i literally cried lol so ive spent every day since trying to figure out a way to get back this year and coming to the devasting reality that i just cannot afford it :( .
i've been helping my cousin melissa and her family plan their trip thats coming up in dec since jan of this year since they have never been or haven't been recently so melissa calls me a few days ago and says to me the most beautiful words i've ever heard "if you help us plan and babysit once a month and do a couple of other things for us you can come with us and youll only have to bring spending money and pay for airfare" Im sorry what was that i thought i had heard her wrong but she was serious i quickly agreed and just like that i'm heading back to the happiest place on earth during the holiday season no less.

so heres the players in this trip
me. stacie (aka luckiest chick alive)
melissa (aka best cousin ever)
kristen (melissa's girlfriend)
samyha (melissa and kristens daughter 8)
ty (the foster child they are caring for and the one i will be watching once a month 4)
tony (he is the austic adult that melissa and kristen take care of he is very high functioning)

our disney world experience:
me: this will be my 4th trip once when i was 11, may 09 with my bro, may 10 solo
melissa: first time!!!!
kristen: shes been once before a long time ago
samyha: first time!!! (i'm taking her to bbb super excited)
ty: also first time (hes getting the pirates league)
tony: first time!
so we have a group of first timers and me so excited to share my love with them and so grateful.

so thats us so i'm sure your wondering where a group of this size will be staying at..glad you asked we will be staying at the treehouse villas at saratoga springs!!!! (told you i was the luckiest chick alive i would never be able to afford a deluxe resort) our dates will be dec 3-9 and i am beyond excited!!!!!
so were off next post i will post our adr plans!

Dude you really are super lucky!!! And then to be staying in Tree House Villa's thats like a huge plus... You guys are gonna have an amazing time!!! They are all soo lucky to have you on their trip cause we know the ins and outs of Disney!!! You are seriously gonna love La Nuba!! It was amazing... Sadly I won't be goin back to see it till the kiddies are just a bit older... But there is still lots to plan... Be sure to schedule some tme to visit the other resorts to see there Christmas Decorations and dont forget about the Down time too...

Awesome you'll get to share Pirates League and BBB with your Neice and Nephew!!! Don't forget you don't have to goo all out with BBB if you bring your own costume it's like only $60 the huge package can be over $200 from what Im hearing... I'll definately be taking Nevaeh again our next trip...

Keep up the good work Stacie!!! Look forward to hearing more!!!!

awesome that you get another trip this year! That rocks!

I'll be interested in what you plan for everyone. Including Tony. What autistic tendencies does he have? How old is he? I only ask because I've done many trips with my sister (who is also autistic), but it's been a few years. I'd love to take her again soon, but from the sounds of it, he is much better off than her. Interested in what you do with all of them!

Can't wait to read more!

awesome that you get another trip this year! That rocks!

I'll be interested in what you plan for everyone. Including Tony. What autistic tendencies does he have? How old is he? I only ask because I've done many trips with my sister (who is also autistic), but it's been a few years. I'd love to take her again soon, but from the sounds of it, he is much better off than her. Interested in what you do with all of them!

Can't wait to read more!

i'm not sure of how old tony is i believe he is in his late 30s early 40s not postive i'm also not sure of the tendencies whenever i go over there house he comes out to say hi but then goes back in his room the one outing i did go on with him he didnt say much hes very quiet but i know he has a job and stuff sorry that doesnt really answer you questions lol

so we have our adrs all set and tentaive plans for the trip we have the premium dining plan so we have a lot of credits to play with lol so here is the schedule for now

12/3- arrival day we don't have flights yet but we plan on arriving as early as humanly possiable we hope to be in the world well before noon so the first day we have my absolute favorite restraunt planned
5:00 pm: ohana (yummmmm) then we will be heading over to dtd for the 9:00 pm showing of la nouba so excited about this never been

12/4- my plan for this day is to head over to universal studios to see wizarding world melissa and samyha may join me as well but i'm definatly going i feel like i'm cheating on mickey but i have to see wwohp i just have to i love harry potter so much i can't not go. then i will be heading back for..
5:00 pm: hoop dee du musical revue another of my favorites ive seen it many times and it never gets old

12/5- finally a full day at the magic kingdom we have planned
9:10 am: crystal palace one of only 2 places we are going to ive never been pretty excited about the breakfast lasgana
2:30 pm: cinderallas royal table i went here for bfast in may and i loved it it was the highlight of my trip hope lunch is as good.
then this is the night we have mickeys very merry christmas party tickets!!!! super stoked about this

12/6-hollywood studios day don't know how i'll make it this long into the trip without going to my favorite place lol but we have planned
9:20 am: chef mickeys this is the other place ive never been
3:05 pm: mama melrose for the fantasmic dining package

12/7-this is epcot day we have planned
11:50 am: le cellier this was the only time we could get in but its so worth it
4:45 pm: the only place kristen really wants to go is coral reef ive been here liked it but didn't think it was anything special but its literally the only place she requested lol

12/8- our last full day the group is planning on going to animal kingdom don't know if ill go or not not a huge ak fan but who knows how ill feel that day but i wil definatly be joining them for
5:35 pm: ahhhh jiko the most delicous mac and cheese a girl has ever tasted

12/9- our last day since we dont have flights planned yet we didn't make any adrs for this day but we are gonna try and get a late flight so who knows

so thats it thats our plans so far now i just have to wait the 172 days

Sounds great!!! on Day 3 do you think you can get an earlier ADR to CP??? I've heard walking down Main St and seeing the Castle with practicaly no one is amazing...

Your gonna love La Nouba!!! Have you maybe thought to visit Disney Quest???

Melissa has good taste... I would :lovestruc Love so Love :lovestruc to go Coral Reef... Tonight I have to take a look at everything cause tomorrow is my 180 day mark... I didn't realized how much more work planning a Disney Christmas Vacation would be...

Happy Planning!!!

we got our mickeys very merry christmas party tickets in!! they are super cute can't wait!!! why is time going by so slow

val i don't have pics of the tickets since they didnt come to me
so they extended free dining but not for our dates :mad: we tried to add a day on the 2nd but the treehouses were not available on that date we would have to go down to a 2 bedroom villa so melissa and kristen said if we were gonna do a two bedroom they want to go back to the animal kingdom lodge (where they were orginally going to stay before me and ty joined the party) but the animal kingdom had no available villas in fact the only openings anywhere were the 2 bedrooms at saratoga springs hmph so they decided that the free dining was not worth giving up the extra room (since they would have to share a room with the kids) and we are staying with the treehouses on our orginal dates its to bad it would have saved like 3000.00 (we are on the premium plan) but no matter what we did we couldnt make it work i spent like a hour in total on the phone with disney oh well like kristen said were still going it would have been nice to save money but its not gonna stop us from going no other real updates time is just going by soooo slow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter