My son has lost his ever lovin' mind!

browneyes

DIS Veteran
Right now he has on a pair of boxer shorts with a pair of jockey shorts on top of them, and they're backwards. He also has a pair of jockey shorts on his head. Whose child is this?:rolleyes: He keeps saying "I'm SUPERMAN!":rolleyes:

I have a 6 yr ols DS who does things like that all the time. My friends just lookat him shake their heads and say to me "You must be so proud". That's one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies, Parenthood.

lol Shannon.

I hate to clue you in. He's YOURS!!!! Hee hee. Take pictures now, great for teenage blackmail pictures!!! :p :p :p :p :p

Lars624, my ds is 6 years old, too. I wonder if it's the gender or the age?;)

Debster812, I'm thinkin' he's his daddy's boy when he acts like this.:p I have lots of blackmail pics.:p I can't wait for him to start dating.:cool:

Browneyes-I think it's a combination of age & gender. I don't remember my DD doing anything that involved underwear on her head.

Oh Good Lord. My DS is just 5. Is this what I have to look forward to? Underwear on his head???:o

He is definately your child Shannon :teeth: Having fun and enjoying life! :Pinkbounc

It's moments like these you will remember as the fun memories :bounce:

I would love to see DS doing things like this again, but since he is 33 yrs old now I think I would be a little scared :p :p

He is a boy and yes he is his fathers son. At least thats what I tell Tim.

btw be glad you have only one. Kevin taught Danny how to make long loud burps. Evertime one passes gas they all have a giggling session and try to repeat it.

I NEED a girl!!!

Beccy, I tell every mother that has more than one man-child the same thing-thank God it's you and not me.;) Boys are so much more rough and tumble than girls. My son has scared me to near death so many times, it's not funny! LOL!

Marilyn, if he does, take his pic.:p

Debster812, my ds wasn't this wild at 5 yo. He just turned 6 this month and he's turned into a party animal.:p

Lars624, I don't remember my dd doing this either.:confused: She's tried to put on every stitch of clothing she had one time, but all in the right places. Never underwear as outerwear, and never on her head.:confused:

Bfeller, I believe you're right.;) He looks a lot like me, perhaps he's really just my reflection or something.:p

That's exactly what I'm wearing right now, and I'm 56! There's something wrong with that?

Just kidding. Just go to any mall and what kids (and some adults) are wearing is an adventure in fashion. Did I say fashion? Well, I guess we have to call it something. I must be getting really old...

No pics.... I have to maintain SOME dignity... :)

there isn't any diginity around us.;)

Pictures!

HAHA that sounds like something my brothers would do.. and they are 15 and 12!! Sometimes i wonder how they are gonna do in life :p

Yikes! I have a 5 year old, should I be worried?? LOL

Cute Story, Shannon!! :)

Originally posted by debster812
Oh Good Lord. My DS is just 5. Is this what I have to look forward to? Underwear on his head???:o
LOL, Shannon! Yes, Debster. You have underwear on his head to look forward to. DS did this during potty training. :p

Originally posted by Lars624
Browneyes-I think it's a combination of age & gender. I don't remember my DD doing anything that involved underwear on her head.
There are too many times I look at what DS is doing and think...my sisters and I never did anything like this! They must be "boy" things. :teeth:

Beanie, be afraid, very afraid.;)

Heather, sometimes he reminds me of my twinnie. Especially last night.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!