My son is 17 years old, but will turn 18 before race day--how would I register him?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
My son and I were discussing the next Dark side race and debating if we want to register. He has run many Disney races in the past, and I have registered him under my account because he is a minor. But he will turn 18 in March, and Dark side is in April. So would I register him under my account since he is a minor now, or would he be able to create his own account now, as a minor, since the race will take place after he turns 18?

Agreed! I registered our now-18-year-old son for the 2018 Marathon Weekend under my account earlier this year when he was 17. I just updated his proof of time last week, and he still appears in my account even though he is now 18. I'm just reminding him that he needs to take his license with him everywhere now - especially for air travel and runDisney packet pickup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter