My son won 1st prize in a FOX BOX contest!!

nicolep91

<font color=teal>I think this thread should be con
I got this email today:

The FOX BOX’s Billy Hatcher Giveaway has concluded, and we are pleased to announce the selection of your entry as a First Prize winner. Your prize is a Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ prize pack consisting of one Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ videogame for the Nintendo GameCube™, a Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ T-shirt and Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™
putty. The approximate retail value of this prize is $ 47.45.

My son is so excited since my daughter just won a Gameboy Advance & game last month in a contest I had entered for her so now they're even! :D I know I must have entered this for him, but I don't remember it at all. I wonder what the grand prize was? I couldn't find any info on it.

Anyway, keep entering everyone! It does eventually pay off.

Congrats!!!!

:wave2: :hyper:

P.S. There were only First Prizes--found this:

PRIZES: One hundred (100) First prize winners will receive a Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ prize pack consisting of one each of the following: Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ videogame for the Nintendo GameCube™, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ T-shirt and Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg™ putty (ARV $47.45 each). The approximate retail value of all prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is $ 4,745.00.

Thanks, everyone!

Sue - you're good! I couldn't find anything about the prizes at all! :D I always want to see what the grand prize would be to see what I almost won! lol!

Hey there! Not sure if this is still active, but how did your son feel when he finally got his items and did he keep them after all these years?

Hey there! Not sure if this is still active, but how did your son feel when he finally got his items and did he keep them after all these years?
You replied to a thread that was started 14 years ago. The Original Poster has not been active on the DISboards since 2008 (per their profile).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!