My Stay In The Cinderella Castle Suite Updated 6/24/14

When we got to Japan my DD10 wanted to pick an oyster from the tank. The oyster she picked had two pearls so she and my DD19 had matching necklaces made. I thought they turned out to be really cute souvenirs for them.

Wow two pearls in one! We have never done this but next time we go I want to pick an oyster! How cute that they had matching necklaces made!

Next..... Finally, Magic Kingdom and the Cinderella Castle Suite!

YAY the big day is coming and I can't wait to read all about it!

Wow I bet it was crowded at DHS because I've seen so many reports just on here so imagine it was packed. Glad to read your fast pass + worked so well. Looking forward to your next chapter and You have a a beautiful family : )

It looks like you had another fun day. :) Can't wait to hear about your big day at MK. :)

Wow! that is so amazing that you get to stay in the castle. I literally DREAM about it at night. I cannot wait to see!!!

I have just come across your TR and am SO excited to read about your trip - you must have felt amazing when you won, I can't imagine how wonderful that would be!

I love the collages in your TR! This is the only TR I've seen with this, very cool. :thumbsup2

A few weeks before the trip we received the details about our stay in the Suite. We were told to pack an overnight bag and be ready to be picked up at our resort at 4PM by the Castle Concierge.

Since this was our last day at AKL we spent the day at the pool and enjoying the resort. At 4PM we were packed and in the lobby waiting for our ride to the Magic Kingdom.

An SUV pulled up with a sign on the side that said "Cinderella Castle Suite Guests". Claire was our driver and our tour guide for the day. She was such a sweet lady. She seemed to excited for us and about Disney in general.

We arrived at the Magic Kingdom through a back entrance where a cast member was waiting to greet us. She told us that she would make sure that our luggage got to the suite and asked if had dinner plans. I said no, I didn't make reservations because I didn't know what time we would be available. She asked where we would like to eat. We discussed it and decided Tony's since we were all hungry for Italian. She made some calls and got us an 8PM reservation. She thought that would give us time to see the suite, ride some rides, then have dinner and be finished before the 9PM Electrical Parade.

We arrived inside the park just in time to see Dream Along With Mickey. After the show we started to make our way toward the castle. Claire pointed out three windows in the castle and said "That's your home for the night"!

PhotoGrid_1402078058494.jpg

We walked under the castle as if we were going into Cinderella's Royal Table. Under the archway there was a wooden door. Claire opened the door to a small office-like room with the elevator that leads to the suite. We took some pictures sitting at the desk. Claire pointed all of the small details of the room. There were detailed tapestries designed by someone important (I forget who) and a grandfather clock that always has the time 11:58. It is never midnight.

PhotoGrid_1402436538872.jpg

Claire gave us our key cards to the suite and we entered the elevator.

PhotoGrid_1402437117154.jpg

When we stepped out the elevator we were in a foyer. There was a beautiful chandelier, all different kinds of paintings and art, and a Cinderella carriage mosaic with gold inlay on the floor.

PhotoGrid_1402437549370.jpg

Finally we walked into the suite. It was amazing. So many details. The beds
were gorgeous. Claire pointed out that the two windows in the picture below were an emergency escape. She said if we opened them, every alarm in the Magic Kingdom would go off.

PhotoGrid_1402438147345.jpg

There was a desk with Cinderella related art in it, an electric fireplace that made crackling noises and a flat screen TV above the fireplace. They had a beautiful bowl of fresh fruit set out for us.

PhotoGrid_1402438431724.jpg

In the second room was a small couch that folded out into another bed. There was a closet. Inside was storage for our belongings, a refrigerator stocked with sodas and water, a safe and games and DVDs. There was another flat screen TV in this room. There were more amazing details. There was a globe, books and a box that opened and there was a really cool telescope inside. The windows in this room were the windows we say from outside. We took a picture looking out the windows.

PhotoGrid_1402438934282.jpg

PhotoGrid_1402438567690.jpg

Finally we checked out the bathroom. It was breathtaking. The bathtub was amazing. It was a big jetted tub with more beautiful mosaics all around it. You could turn off the main overhead lights and turn on little star-like lights over the tub.

PhotoGrid_1402438845501.jpg

There was also a roman shower with a stained glass window inside. The toilet was square-shaped and soft. It had drapes above it. They called it the throne.

PhotoGrid_1402439225264.jpg

PhotoGrid_1402439161246.jpg

There was an amazing double sink and vanity area.

PhotoGrid_1402439101409.jpg

After checking everything out, we hung out for a little while and had some of the fresh fruit. They told us to call down on the phone when we were ready to head back out to the park. I could have stayed there all night but we had rides to ride and dinner to eat.

This was only the beginning. Little did we know there were so many more surprises to come.

Next....Out Night in the Magic Kingdom and the Cinderella Suite Part 2 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51717925#post51717925

What an amazing review and photos. I would not have been able to sleep I would have been so excited.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So jealous. Would love to do this someday. Love hearing/ seeing all about it!

going back to see the Mouse sooner then expected!

How exciting! So glad I happened upon your TR. Looking forward to reading what happened when you headed out to the kingdom!

Thank you for sharing your pictures inside the suite. It's so beautiful in there! Can't wait to hear about your evening. :) Just out of curiousity, was there someone at the castle in case you needed something during the night? Like at a hotel or resort you can call the front desk if you need something. Or are you basically alone in the castle? Just wondering. :) The Mom brain in me wonders what would happen if you had a sick child, etc. :)

This has been so much fun to read! Thank you so much for sharing!! It's given me something fun to dream about while I tackle 5 loads of laundry and three bathrooms that need to be cleaned. (Ok I guess I'm feeling a little too like Cinderella today haha)

Loved your update! Seeing pictures of that beautiful suite never gets old! I'd love to take a soak in that tub again :). Can't wait to hear about the rest of your night.

Thank you for sharing your pictures inside the suite. It's so beautiful in there! Can't wait to hear about your evening. :) Just out of curiousity, was there someone at the castle in case you needed something during the night? Like at a hotel or resort you can call the front desk if you need something. Or are you basically alone in the castle? Just wondering. :) The Mom brain in me wonders what would happen if you had a sick child, etc. :)

There was a lady somewhere in the castle named Sue. We could dial zero on the phone and reach her if we needed her. We had to call her if we wanted to come and go. You can just come and go on your own even though we had keys to the suite. We never got to meet Sue. Also, Claire contacted her about our boarding passes because we were flying home the next day. Within minutes she had our boarding passes taken care of.

There was a lady somewhere in the castle named Sue. We could dial zero on the phone and reach her if we needed her. We had to call her if we wanted to come and go. You can just come and go on your own even though we had keys to the suite. We never got to meet Sue. Also, Claire contacted her about our boarding passes because we were flying home the next day. Within minutes she had our boarding passes taken care of.

That's good, that would make me feel much better instead of being there with no way out. :confused3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter