My Stay In The Cinderella Castle Suite Updated 6/24/14

I just love all the little touches in the suite. There is no way I would want to eat that chocolate Cinderella carriage either (it does all look delicious though!)

The glass slipper is beautiful and a lovely reminder of your Cinderella castle stay. As far as the chocolate carriage all I can write is wow! I love all the special touches they made for your overnight stay ... Very special : )

What wonderful special touches they put on the suite for you. Everything is just beautiful!!

Wow just wow to that amazing turndown service!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There are three sets of windows. One set in the bedroom area, and two sets in the sitting room. All are stained glass.

Thanks for answering!

What an awesome day! I love all the pixie dust you received when you got back to the suite! pixiedust: Then you get a new sweatshirt to boot, too cool. I love the glass slipper, do you have it somewhere special at home?

Wow what a wonderful experience the the glass slipper is gorgeous! Glad you got to keep it! Such a very special trip and you will never walk by the castle without thinking about it again. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

I'm quite bummed this didn't end as well. I found it by chance and have been LOVING it!
My favorite part: the glass slipper!

The last post was almost three years ago so something tells me we won't ever get the end :-(

I remember others have posted about that dancing man that the original poster asked about. His name is Eddy Maserati. There's an article about him in the Orlando Sentinel if you google his name.

Bumping this up, for completion. It was at the bottom of my page, I read all the links and I was disappointed that it was not finished.
If you click on OP's user name it say the last time seen was June 30 2014. I'm don't know why she didn't finish it. Hopefully nothing bad happened.

If you click on OP's user name it say the last time seen was June 30 2014. I'm don't know why she didn't finish it. Hopefully nothing bad happened.
I have learned people get busy and forget to come back.
Since Facebook, so many people have gone to "small groups" or are now friends with people that they have met on the DIS, and they forget to come back and post or update TR's. Our Forum board is slowing down. I was surprised to see the other day the Community Board had postings from 3 days on the very first page. Years ago, you would find postings of 4-5 pages longs for just one day.

I have learned people get busy and forget to come back.
Since Facebook, so many people have gone to "small groups" or are now friends with people that they have met on the DIS, and they forget to come back and post or update TR's. Our Forum board is slowing down. I was surprised to see the other day the Community Board had postings from 3 days on the very first page. Years ago, you would find postings of 4-5 pages longs for just one day.

I agree! Life gets in the way and posting on the Dis drops lower and lower on the priority list. Like you, I remember the day when you could hardly keep up with the posts on the Dis not because of "life" but because it was so busy. I may not be on the Dis as much as I previously was or want to be but the friends that I have here are THE best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter