My Super Disney Sweet Sixteen

DisneyFanatic97

Earning My Ears
My Sweet Sixteen is in a little over a month, and I am super excited. My party will be taking place at the Paradise Pier hotel and the Disneyland park as well. I am planning on taking 7 of my closest friends with me to the Disneyland Park for the day and then spending the night at the hotel, hopefully in a room that overlooks California Adventure :mickeyjum I have already picked out my cake and it is absolutely adorable. It's two tiered Alice in Wonderland cake. The bottom tier will be made to look like the Cheshire cat :ccat: , and the upper tier made to look like Alice's dress. I bought Alice in Wonderland character figurines from the Disney Store to put on different levels of the cake, and a plastic Mad Hatter hat mug from the Mad T Party (at the California Adventure park) to put on top. It's super cute. I am buying invitations that look like VIP badges that come with a lanyard that my guests can wear around their necks while at the park. We have already chosen to do simple pizza for dinner since the tickets and hotel are so expensive. But I need some help with some other things for my party: What kinds of special things can I do at the park for my birthday? And what kinds of special things do they do for your birthday while at the park? Also, what are some hotel activities and games my friends friends and I can do for the sleepover portion? Well that's about it for now but thanks for your help!!!! :dumbo:

First off, I am sooooo jelous of you right now. Second, at the parks, make sure you wear a birthday pin. The CMs will wish you a happy birthday. Also, at certain places, you get a special birthday treat. Also, for your sleepover portion, you could always get a Disney movie and watch it. That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope that helped a little! And have a magical Sweet 16!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter