My Suprise Birthday! Day Three

JeniC

Earning My Ears
Day Three: Sun 11-12

Dad made us all a big breakfast of pancakes. DH, DS and I are the only ones going to MK today so we got ready as fast as we could and moved stuff around so that we didn’t have anything someone else needed and vice versa.

We got to the parking lot at MK around 10:30 and waited for a tram. Some how DH ended up with the baby and I got the stroller, now I realize my mistake in insisting we bring the SUV stroller, it won’t fit in the seat with us, so I had to ride with it on my lap. We chose to take the Ferry over to MK that way we won’t have to deal with the stroller.

Once we got to MK we headed towards Adventure Land but we got side tracked by the Ducks (not Donald or Daisy but live ducks :) ). We watched the ducks for 45 minutes, and then we were able to get DS to want to go on a ride. We got Fast pass for the Jungle Cruise and went on PoC and CB while waiting for our time. Then we rode the JC and headed to MTTF to see Mickey. Once again we got sidetracked by ducks, and the little kid playground. Two hours later :O we went into Mickey’s house. I think they should let you use strollers here or at least have a sign saying it will be 2 hour wait to see Mickey. Needless to say DS did not cooperate for us so we left after wait for 45 minutes.

On our walk back to Fantasyland DS feel asleep so we found a quite little spot between Main Street and Adventure Land for him to nap. I forgot about the 3pm parade but we were able to see it and hear it from our secluded area. It was 4pm by the time DS woke up and we wanted to be home a little early so we left.

All in all it was a great birthday! :) I got DH to agree to a week long stay in 2001 either late October or November, maybe I’ll get to eat a Le Cellier next time. One can hope! ;)

Jeni C.
jump.cgi

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for sharing your birthday suprise with us. You did a great job on your post! Looking forward to another one....

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>
mickey87.gif
jump.cgi

Great job on your first trip report!! Thanks for posting, and happy belated birthday! :D

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter