My sweet Pug Rosie

Her little grave marker came yesterday. :guilty:

Attachments

• 119195217_2603738049889850_87054662821928739_o.jpg
    119195217_2603738049889850_87054662821928739_o.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 7
I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing a dog, that is so dependent on you, always there and such a comfort is a huge loss and I understand. I'm sure that coming home to an empty house was extremely tough for you, but know, even though it doesn't make it any easier, that you have given your Rosie a wonderful life and she has crossed the rainbow bridge and is at peace. Sending hugs!

I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing a dog, that is so dependent on you, always there and such a comfort is a huge loss and I understand. I'm sure that coming home to an empty house was extremely tough for you, but know, even though it doesn't make it any easier, that you have given your Rosie a wonderful life and she has crossed the rainbow bridge and is at peace. Sending hugs!
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life. I have no children but was the proud momma of Pugs throughout my life. I had Rose for 15 perfect years and I can't tell you how much my heart hurts. She died at home peacefully and I had prayed and prayed for it to be that way, because any dog lover knows, there is nothing worse than having to make that decision for them.
I laid her on her a/c vent that she loved to lay on her entire life and I laid down beside her. She raised her little head up at the very end and laid it across my face for a few seconds, then she laid it back on the floor and she left this world. I can't remember a time when I didn't have the sound of a snoring dog beside me while I typed. The silence is deafening.
I swore she would be the last because of how expensive it's become to have pets and because of how much I travel. No matter what, it's hard to fully enjoy yourself when you go places because you have the worry about a pet back home stuck in the back of your mind. Shame on Vets for charging the same as humans to go in for a visit. It was never like that just 20 years ago. Used to be $25 or $35 whenever I took my dog in for anything. With so many homeless pets, it's not wonder the shelters are overcrowded. The only vet open on a Sunday wanted $112 for the office visit and almost $400 to cremate her. My Aunt let me bury her in her backyard. I'm so grateful.

If anyone can spare a prayer or two for my broken heart and for quick healing and the ability to bear this awful silence I would appreciate it. Thanks for listening.

The sweetest Hufflepuff you could've ever met. View attachment 522883
Thank you all so much for your kind words. I wish I could say that I'm getting better but sadly that hasn't started happening yet. I'm hanging in there.
I’m so sorry. I wish I could say it gets better. But she had such a good life with you. It’s solace for me to know I’m the best owner I could be for my dogs. You did a really good job of living her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!