My ticker...

leebee

DIS Veteran
On the DIS, not my heart! Can someone tell me how to make it stop counting down to LAST YEAR's trip to Disney?

On the DIS, not my heart! Can someone tell me how to make it stop counting down to LAST YEAR's trip to Disney?
LOL! I've the same problem. When I'm not being lazy I'll delete it and it'll disappear:).

How to:

Click on your poster name; click on Signature; C+P the words listed then press delete. I just did it (all your fault;)) and it took less than a minute.

Last edited:

It worked- thank you! Around here we joke that I am techno-stupid... and sometimes that's accurate!

It worked- thank you! Around here we joke that I am techno-stupid... and sometimes that's accurate!
I'm a certified techno dope and the man, well, the man, still hasn't figured out how to set up and maintain an email acct; you are not alone;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter