My trip

Mandy_in_NC

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>My name is Mandy an
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to stop in between loads of laundry to say how excited I am. We leave for WDW on Saturday. :banana: :Pinkbounc My kids are so excited that they can hardly sleep. I have so much left to do to get ready to leave that I am not sure I will ever be done in time. I am taking my laptop that my wonderful DH got me for Christmas so hopefully I will be able to check in with everybody while I am there. I hope everybody had a wonderful Christams and that everybody got what they wanted. I also hope that everybody has a great New Year!

Mandy_in_NC

:cool1: GOOD FOR YOU! I bet you are ecstatic! We are going this summer 2006, our 1st trip as a family. Hubby and I have been to WDW by ourselves when we were 1st married and living in Orlando and now it our chance to do it up right with staying onsite for a real Disney family vacation to share with our 2 children. I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! :banana: Which resort again did you choose and why if you don't mind sharing? ::MinnieMo

DreaminofDisney06 said:
:cool1: GOOD FOR YOU! I bet you are ecstatic! We are going this summer 2006, our 1st trip as a family. Hubby and I have been to WDW by ourselves when we were 1st married and living in Orlando and now it our chance to do it up right with staying onsite for a real Disney family vacation to share with our 2 children. I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! :banana: Which resort again did you choose and why if you don't mind sharing? ::MinnieMo

We chose Pop Century because my DDs are 6 and 8 and I think that they are going to have a blast with all of the giant icons. I can't wait to see their faces when we get there. I also can't wait to see my DH face either. I think he is as excited as they are. None of us have ever been and we are all just so excited. I am not sure if I can stand much more of all of bouncing :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc off of the walls around here. How old are your kids? I am sure you guys will have a great time when you go.

I'm sure y'all are going to have a WONDERFUL TRIP! We are trying to dwindle our choices down to either the Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian or the Boardwalk. We eliminated the Animal Kingdom because of it kind of being out and not in close proximity for the convenience of things. Now if we can just choose one and book, LOL This is our 1st time staying onsite and going with our children. Before, it was just me and hubby when we were newlyweds living in Orlando so we didn't need to stay anywhere. We are very excited :cool1: Please have a wonderful & safe vacation and check in on that new laptop and let the board here know how it is all going. My children will be 10 and 8 when we go this summer 2006. Take care and have FUN :banana:

Can't wait for Summer 2006 :hourglass

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to stop in and say we made it Pop Century at WDW today for the start of our trip. We left home in North Carolina between 6am and 6:30 am this morning and we were checking in here around 3:30 pm. We did not have to wait in line more than 15 mins to check in. The CM was very heplful and quick. He was able to answer all of our questions. We then had to purchase tickets so we went to the desk to purchase tickets and we had to stand in line maybe just a little longer than 15 mins but not much more. The CM doing the tickets was sick and could barely talk but he was still very nice and helpful. He was able to place our park tickets on our room key even though we are going to get new keys tomorrow since we have a seperate ressie starting tomorrow. We will still be at the Pop but we are going to combine down to one room. Lord please help us lol. While hubby was unloading most of the stuff out of the car the kids and I went to find our rooms and I had some problems getting the room keys to work but evidently that was operator error because DH is able to get all 4 of them to work. I guess I just don't have the man touch. The rooms are great. Very clean so we have no complaints in that dept. We did not go to the parks tonight because I bet they are a zoo with it being New Year's Eve. We are going to get a start bright and early in the morning. And also it looks like I lucked out when I bought my tickets today because I saw where the prices went up. It looks like the prices are going to go up by almost $100.00 tomorrow. So far the weather has been good but they are calling for rain tomorrow but hopefully they are wrong. We did let my 2 DDs go swimming tonight when we got back from Wal-Mart so they are happy and are in the bed. I will try to post tomorrow night about the parks. Take care and Happy New Years!!!

Mandy_in_NC :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter