My Universal Photo Packages

Yeah, I saw that, but I was wondering how it works now when you redeem your certificate in the parks.

To be honest, I am mostly looking to find out if you still get the two lanyards with the package. Our group splits in two after lunch. The thrill seekers group and tamer ride group so I want both groups to have one because we have found the few photographers around often come to you when they see the lanyard.

I saw someone ask a similar question in their Facebook page
The answer was that you can get an additional pass so you can split up you just need to ask for two.

You get a credit card size photo card that is linked to your online photo account. You can add more photo cards to the same account, so if you split up every member of the party can add photos. You can also add new cards if you lose one, or forget it at the hotel or whatever.

At Volcano Bay, you link your tapu tapus to the photo account instead of using cards - make sure to link all the tapus as there are on-site photos.

You get a credit card size photo card that is linked to your online photo account. You can add more photo cards to the same account, so if you split up every member of the party can add photos. You can also add new cards if you lose one, or forget it at the hotel or whatever.

At Volcano Bay, you link your tapu tapus to the photo account instead of using cards - make sure to link all the tapus as there are on-site photos.
Do they tell you how to link to the Tapus? Our last visit VB wasn’t built! 4 yrs ago. So many changes!

I seem to recall them being linked at a photo tent / gift shop area near the entrance. I just showed up with our photo card and the tapus, and they did their magic.

Yeah, I saw that, but I was wondering how it works now when you redeem your certificate in the parks.

To be honest, I am mostly looking to find out if you still get the two lanyards with the package. Our group splits in two after lunch. The thrill seekers group and tamer ride group so I want both groups to have one because we have found the few photographers around often come to you when they see the lanyard.

My sister and I got two separate cards but only one lanyard. I gave my sister the photo pass lanyard and I put mine with my annual pass lanyard. And the photographers usually are quick to eye her pass lanyard!

My sister and I got two separate cards but only one lanyard. I gave my sister the photo pass lanyard and I put mine with my annual pass lanyard. And the photographers usually are quick to eye her pass lanyard!

Yes, that is why I was hoping for two. Maybe I still have the lanyards from before. I think I will go start looking.

Has anyone gotten/used the American Express offer for the photo package? It is not nearly as good as the sales that have been discussed on this thread, it looks like maybe you get an extra print or two? It is unclear to me whether I can buy the photo package online with my AmEx card (taking advantage of the $10 online/advance purchase discount) and still get the AmEx deal when I present my receipt at the park?

Has anyone gotten/used the American Express offer for the photo package? It is not nearly as good as the sales that have been discussed on this thread, it looks like maybe you get an extra print or two? It is unclear to me whether I can buy the photo package online with my AmEx card (taking advantage of the $10 online/advance purchase discount) and still get the AmEx deal when I present my receipt at the park?

I would go to their Facebook page - My Universal Photos - and send them a message asking ur question - during business hours they respond really quickly

I would go to their Facebook page - My Universal Photos - and send them a message asking ur question - during business hours they respond really quickly

Thanks, they did respond very quickly! FYI - the American Express offer is only good if you buy the photo package in the park. Which nullifies its value - it is $10 cheaper to buy the package online, and the AmEx benefit is one extra 5x7 or 8x10 print valued at $10. Oh well. I was one day too late for the most recent Amazing Pictures sale. I guess I will wait and see whether we end up taking many photos and maybe add it once we are there.

You get the digital photos with the photo package, which you can then print out at CVS or wherever. Much cheaper to print out several once you're home, unless you really need a copy while you are still at Universal.

Thanks, they did respond very quickly! FYI - the American Express offer is only good if you buy the photo package in the park. Which nullifies its value - it is $10 cheaper to buy the package online, and the AmEx benefit is one extra 5x7 or 8x10 print valued at $10. Oh well. I was one day too late for the most recent Amazing Pictures sale. I guess I will wait and see whether we end up taking many photos and maybe add it once we are there.

Depending on when you are going, they might be offering the sale again before you go

Ok...so now I have a dilemma. I was not going to buy the photo package mostly because I was planning on 4 park days that would not be consecutive, so the cheapest one that fit was $140.

Well, now there is a year for $79.99 or 5 days for $59.99
We bought APs and would like to go back, however, we might not go back within a year (since the APs are good for 15 months). So to do 5 days or one year...decisions, decisions

Am I missing something? I don't see a time day package for $59.99

Wow! Is it always that fast?

It usually runs for one week. If you have face book add them and you will get the info. I have them set for show message first so when I open up facebook, any new announcements are the first thing I see.

It usually runs for one week. If you have face book add them and you will get the info. I have them set for show message first so when I open up facebook, any new announcements are the first thing I see.

Thanks! I will do that!

They run deals frequently so, based on your countdown, there will definitely be another one before you go.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter