My unpopular opion

I don't want to see it either, but my kids do. Thankfully the realtor how sold our last house has a special viewing, so at least I don't have to pay for it. I was weird and hated Toy Story 3. I was fine with the first 2.

I was done at the original...same with Cars. I loved them both, but not every movie needs a sequel.

I've never seen the first one, and the kids are totally disinterested (we bought them the first one before our first WDW trip); I have no reason to see the most recent one.

I’ve only seen the first one, and only once. Tim Allen’s whole persona grates on my nerves so he totally ruined it for me.

giphy.gif

I agree and I would say that 3 was the perfect ending for the story.
Can't wait - I have a date with my DS to see it next weekend. The original came out just before he was born and the franchise was a major part of his childhood. Sweet memory: the last time DS held my hand was during TS-3 when I got a little weepy at the idea of the toys being given away. He was 12 then and is 22 now. :goodvibes I wonder if he'll hold my hand during this one?
I’ve only seen the first one, and only once. Tim Allen’s whole persona grates on my nerves so he totally ruined it for me.
Awww c'mon - Buzz Lightyear is my hero. One of our all-time favorite movie quotes is: "You're a sad, strange little man and you have my pity." You'd be surprised how often it can be appropriately applied in everyday life! :rotfl2:

I want to see toy story 4 but lion king remake I feel blah about. Something about it trying to be real when its really fake is like meh for me.

DD was born in 1994 and Toy Story came out in '95. All of the sequels followed where she was in life. She had tears flowing in Toy Story 3- not sobbing but when I looked over she was wiping her face. She was a Jr in HS and would soon be going away to college like Andy and leaving home.

We'll probably see TS4 but like others may wait until we can watch at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!