My very first "ressies"!!!!!!!

rigsby25

DIS Veteran
My heart was fluttering when I called this morning. Actually, my heart is still fluttering. This will be our first stay in our new Home, Old Key West. Does anyone know where I can find pictures of a one bedroom to show my sister in law?

Thanks!

I see a picture of a "two bedroom balcony" Doesn't the one bedroom have a balcony?

Congratulations! The OKW 1 BR is a real sight to behold, and it's our idea of real luxury. The amount of space is phenomenal!

A 1 BR has a large balcony off the LR ,with a round table with 4 chairs (and a door off the master bedroom). The studio has a smaller balcony off it. So a 2 BR that is a lock off is simply a combination of a 1 BR and a studio.

We own at VWL, which we love, but felt immediately at home and comfortable at OKW. We usually stay at one of those two properties.

Hope you have a great trip!

Congratulations on your first ressie! :D

Try
www.ourlaughingplace.com for pics of OKW one bedroom.

Click on resorts. Click on Okw. Click on pics of OKW on the right of the screen.

Whenever I look at this site I always want more points!!

princess:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I wish we were going in warmer weather but we just couldn't wait to see our new home! We are taking my sister-in-law, and she doesn't really get it. She said we should get a studio because we won't be in the room that much. That is how we used to think. Until we stayed at the Contemporary in May. Our first time on site. Then we took the SSR tour and we were hooked. We decided on a 1 bedroom our first time out, because we really do want to impress her.

We are headed to the CBR tomrrow morning. We made these ressies before we purchased. This trip was supposed to be to look the resorts over. But we decided on buying at OKW beforehand. We don't even have our membership card yet!

We really love the DIS Boards!

Have fun!

Congratulations on making your first DVC ressie!

Bobbi:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter