My wedding

Slinky_dogg

So many Resort so little time!!
Hi everyone~
Just wanted to let out some excitment, only a few more days til my fairytale wedding any last min. tips or hints?

Hi Slinky_Dogg,

Sorry, no tips or hints from me here, just wanted to wish you the best! And have a GREAT time!!!

(Oh, I have a small tip: don't forget to wear your M/M ears if you'll be staying for a few days, everyone says you'll get great service for wearing them!) Good luck, have fun!:teeth: :wave: :teeth: :wave:

Hi!

My only tip would be to relax and enjoy. No matter what may happen, just take it in stride and don't let anything spoil your fun!

Congratulations and much happiness to you!

Remember that only you and your coordinator truly know exactly what is supposed to happen and when, so if something isn't exactly right, don't stress about it. Just enjoy the day. And take some straws with you when you go get dressed, so you can drink without messing your lipstick!

I have no advice as I am just going to be getting married myself this saturday! But good luck and have fun! We will be in Disney the 17-23 for our honeymoon!:Pinkbounc :bounce: Have a great time and I hope it is everything you want it to be!

Congrats to both of you on your weddings. Have a great time and enjoy your honeymoons! Ditto to QJ411 - wear the ears!

Just wanted to wish you the best...

DITTO what QJ411 said.......wear the ears!!!

You deserve to be perfectly pampered on your special Honeymoon and from what I hear the Ears have a way to make special things happen.

Disneymooners:tongue:

Which places in Disney can you get the ears?

I've never been to WDW but from what I hear, you can get them at most hat shops in the parks and at DTD $10.00

Have a wonderful trip!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Disneymooners

Thankx all
We havent gotten our ears yet we plan to get them from the disney store in downtown disney marketplace, however I do have the head band with the ears that'll work too right?

Relax and don't sweat the small stuff! It will be totally magical! We just got back yesterday and we haven't come down to planet Earth yet!

Lori

P.S. It's best not to go in expecting to get anything from the ears. Last week the only 2 perks we got were getting seated in the front of Splash Mountain and being asked if we wanted to stay on Primevil Whirl a second time w/o waiting in line. Don't go expecting anything and you won't be disappointed rather you'll be surprised if some magic does happen!

:smooth: My advice, would also be about the same as most others have stated. Relax and don't get uptight about the details and the things that don't go according to plan, have the best time of your life!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter