My wild and crazy car

wdw4us

DIS Veteran
This is a 1995 Pontiac Gran Am. My husband and I can never have a plain car. I asked for Graphics and he took care of me. BTW I did help tape off the car so I know the work involved. it was getting dark when I took these pictures so I don't have one of the hood, it has a mariners compass hand painted on because it's one of my favorite quilt designs. He does not do body work on cars but he does graphics and has a sign business. Some of you who went to DIS CON I got one of our pins. He;s very talented and thankfully loves me enough to tie up his shop for days to do my car. So if anyone ever see's me in NH, they usually don't forget. His partner has the same car with basically the same paint scheme only in a diffrent color. Instead of the fab 5 she has the castle in the back of her trunk. If the pictures don't work I'll email them to Dan Murphy to post for me. For some reason Imagestation doesn't like me all the time.

Let me know what you think!

denise

P.S. You'll note Minnie has a needle and thread in her hand, custom made for me. :)

fd7dc7b8.jpg

my license plate
fd7dc794.jpg

side of car

fd7dc7d8.jpg

WOW!!! You are so cool!!!!! My SO would probably die of humiliation before he allowed me to do that to my car, let alone would he do it himself. You are so lucky. Poor me, I can not even have a mickey topper. :( Not because of SO, I just have a retractable antenna and it would fall off!

That is very cool! And he did such a great job. I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter