My YC supply is gone!!!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
I'm burning the last of my tea lights, a MacIntosh. All my votives are gone & my jars! OK, I admit I have a few tarts left but, I burn those upstairs during the day. When I'm DISing, I need something smaller (tea lights, votives, small jar).

It doesn't help that I placed an order (not yet received) for my YCE person (and for me) AND, I got the new Fall catalog from YC today!

Have you seen the new fall scents? ~ Black Licorice? My Mom will LOVE this! Trick or Treat (I guess it smells like candy corn) and, the monthly sales?

YC is killing me!!!! :rolleyes:

Kim, as your friend, I think you should look into getting some help for this problem of yours.

"Hello, I'm KimRaye, and I'm a smelloholic."
Everyone: "Hi, Kim!"
;)

Thanks, Ric! Big Help!

And, you would be, "Hi, I'm Ric, I'm a WIGGLE-aholic!" LOL
"Hi Ric!" :wave:

I love Yankee Candles - my favorite is Hazelnut Coffee!

You really should try them..................

Am NOT! I can quit any time I want. :D

(Only 4 hours 'til Wiggles!)

If I'm addicted, it's all your fault!
:teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by Ricola
If I'm addicted, it's all your fault!
:teeth: :teeth:
Blaming already???!!! I guess I'm what they call an 'enabler'?? :rolleyes: :p

As for YC, the YC exchange got me started last year! JTB, I can't handle the coffee smells! I don't drink the stuff so, I can't handle the smell! But, I love ALL the fruity ones! Go figure, I don't eat fruit either! :rolleyes:

Hey, I just remembered, I have my car jar in the van! I'm not lost, yet! :p

Well at least do me a favor. If you catch yourself burning Sterno, please, check yourself in!

;)

JTB - Do you think I could find an exchange somewhere?

Originally posted by JohnTBap
I love Yankee Candles - my favorite is Hazelnut Coffee!

You really should try them..................

Mmmmm........that's my fav too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!