• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Myrtle Beach March???????

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
What is the weather like in March? The weather channel web site says high is 20ºC, that's cold! Thanks S

Totally depends on the year, we went every year as kids and some years we spent the whole time in our bathing suits and some years we needed to unpack our mittens. We were there last year the week before March Break and it was quite cool but they day we were leaving it was 75.

allison

Thanks! It's only just got cooler here and dh is already talking about a trip south for warmer weather. But if it's not REALLY hot, we might as well go to Florida! S

Hi Sandra:

Go for it Sandra, another trip to florida. I am not enjoying the chill here either.

I would love to go back, but a new livingroom window and siding on part of the the house has come first. Oh well maybe 2003 for us.

Bye,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter