• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mystery Epcot Building

Ames

Mouseketeer
Okay there is a building at Epcot that is NEVER open when I am there and can not figure out what it is...not even labeled on Epcot Map at Deb's Website.

If you are walking from Future World towards Mexico along the little lagoon (not main walkway) there is a reddish flat roof building that is along the entire walkway.

What is it and why is it not in use!?

I think that used to be a restaurant named Odyssey or something like that....

That is the old Odyssey Restaurant. There used to be a quick-serve restaurant in there, along with a character show stage. It's now used for special events (conventions, etc) and for special programming during Wine & Food Fest and Flower & Garden. They do special meals in there, presentations, parties, etc.

:earsboy:

We usually stop there for a bathroom break.... most uncrowded bathroom in all of WDW from what I've seen!................P

The back part of the building is the Cast caffateria...worst food in EPCOT!!! but the cheapest...

There also used to be a Baby care place there -- I suppose that's been moved as well.

The baby center is still there. The park's First Aid office is also located there. The building is now called Odyssey Center.

I remember eating lunch in there and seeing the characters--it was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter