Mystery Package from Disney...What Could it Be???

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
I received an email from UPS yesterday to let me know about a package that is scheduled to come on Friday. It is coming from Orlando, FL and the sender is "WDW Fulfillment":scratchin. I got another e-mail this morning that updated the status and showed that it is now out on the truck and will be delivered sometime this afternoon.

I have NO idea what this could be! The ONLY thing I've ordered in the last 6 months is my AP. This says it is a "package" (no weight given) and I didn't think they mailed out anything for AP's. Our next trip to WDW isn't until October and I haven't ordered MagicBands. We are going to HHI for spring break, but that isn't until April.

Anybody have any ideas or guesses as to what I will find in my mystery package??:confused3

I received an email from UPS yesterday to let me know about a package that is scheduled to come on Friday. It is coming from Orlando, FL and the sender is "WDW Fulfillment":scratchin. I got another e-mail this morning that updated the status and showed that it is now out on the truck and will be delivered sometime this afternoon.

I have NO idea what this could be! The ONLY thing I've ordered in the last 6 months is my AP. This says it is a "package" (no weight given) and I didn't think they mailed out anything for AP's. Our next trip to WDW isn't until October and I haven't ordered MagicBands. We are going to HHI for spring break, but that isn't until April.

Anybody have any ideas or guesses as to what I will find in my mystery package??:confused3

I got the same email yesterday-
I believe it is our standalone 1 day water park tickets we bought from Disney.

Are you going on a WDW trip soon? It could be your magic bands???
Next trip isn't until October and I haven't ordered the bands yet.

I got the same email yesterday-
I believe it is our standalone 1 day water park tickets we bought from Disney.
The only ticket media I have purchased is my Gold AP which has to be picked up at Guest Services. I have the code and already linked it to my MDE account.

Well, now I am curious, LOL. Hope you come back and tell us what it turns out to be. :teeth:

I got an email too. I assume it's our ap renewal vouchers (which was put in the system wrong so I need to call about)

Looks like people on the theme park board have been posting about getting new AP magnets this week.

Yeah mine was just our AP renewal certificates which I thought would just be already loaded to our account bc it says they are

Yeah mine was just our AP renewal certificates which I thought would just be already loaded to our account bc it says they are
This is what I am assuming it will be....I was just surprised that it is listed as a "package" vs. "letter".

We received an a Passholder Mickey magnet in the mail before Christmas. I wouldn't think that would be delivered by UPS. Have you entered in a contest? Maybe you won something!

We received an a Passholder Mickey magnet in the mail before Christmas. I wouldn't think that would be delivered by UPS. Have you entered in a contest? Maybe you won something!

Mr. Parker: It could be a bowling alley!

Mother: How are they going to deliver a bowling alley here tonight?

Mr. Parker: They'll send the deed for cripesake. I didn't expect them to send a whole damn bowling alley.

It could even marked FRAGILE (its italian) :)

It was indeed the voucher for the annual pass. One interesting thing...the letter included with it states the pass is good for 13 months from the date of redemption (of the voucher). The voucher itself says it is good until 12/30/2030. This appears to contradict what folks were told that they had 18 months to redeem their 13-month AP. The way this is written, it would seem that the voucher can be redeemed any time through 2030 and it will be good for 13 months.

The way this is written, it would seem that the voucher can be redeemed any time through 2030 and it will be good for 13 months.

I renewed my AP in November; however, this has me thinking about purchasing a single or multiple vouchers for the future.

It was indeed the voucher for the annual pass.

"A crummy voucher? Son of a you know what".

Not even one of these.

homepagehouse.jpg

Note this is the actual house they shot the exteriors.

It was indeed the voucher for the annual pass. One interesting thing...the letter included with it states the pass is good for 13 months from the date of redemption (of the voucher). The voucher itself says it is good until 12/30/2030. This appears to contradict what folks were told that they had 18 months to redeem their 13-month AP. The way this is written, it would seem that the voucher can be redeemed any time through 2030 and it will be good for 13 months.
Thank you for posting this! There is no mention of an 18-month deadline in the "Terms and Conditions" for the 13-month AP and I wasn't told about the 18 months by the CM on the phone so I was surprised to read that some folks were told there is a deadline. I'm so glad to see that your letter does not mention it since I probably won't activate this AP within 18 months. I used the "Will Call" option so I won't be getting a voucher and a letter but I printed out the Terms and Conditions and will bring them along when I finally do activate this AP just in case.

I'm sorry that your package was just the voucher and not a surprise gift from Disney, but your post made my day anyway.

Last edited:
I'm a little bummed to find out that the pass does not need to be activated within 18 months. I have a trip planned for Oct 15-20, 2017. Then, I am planning to take my girls Oct 21-26, 2018 which is why I needed the 13-month pass...

...but...

We are also planning a trip October 20-25, 2019 so I *could* have bought two more passes and used them for my girls for the 2018 and 2019 trips. Since I read that people were being told that the pass had to be activated within 18 months of purchase, I figured it wouldn't work. We normally buy 5-day park hoppers so getting only one trip out of an AP would be a HUGE waste of money. But getting two trips out of an AP is a huge savings.

2030?!!! Oh How I wish it was still the 3rd and I could go back and buy a few more passes.

I just googled and got this thread almost 3 years later and I am asking the SAME question. Just now got a UPS email with a tracking # from WDW Fulfillment about a 'letter'.

I have absolutely no clue whatsoever this is. I'm sure not bands or tickets.
I'm an AP (renewed last week) and DVC member but have no clue.

What actually did you get???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter