Mystery UPS coming from

JKCDA

Earning My Ears
We just arrived home on Friday, after 5 days (4 nights) at Pop Century for my daughter’s birthday. We checked out fine, very minimal room charges (I paid tips in cash). We’ve been decompressing and missing it of course, when today I got an email that a UPS was on its way to me from “WDW Fulfillment”. Doesn’t say what it is, and as far as I know we didn’t forget anything that they would send to us. The CSR at Disney didn’t know what it could be and just told me to “wait until it arrives”.

Any ideas? I don’t do surprises well!

ETA: screwed up when posting title & don’t know how to change it!

Super easy to change the title of your thread, go to the top right of the first post and click on Thread Tools, click on edit title and change it to whatever you want! Here's a screenshot (BTW it might just be the "thanks you for staying" drawing some people get when they get home)

upload_2019-4-8_23-39-11.png

We've received a "signed" pic from Mickey in the past after a trip - maybe its that? I don't think it came UPS or that quickly though.

How curious!! We also received a signed drawing and a thank you note after our last 2 trips but they came to our PO box, not from UPS. Make sure to let us know what you get!!

Beware, it could be a scam. But you will be safe if (all of)
1. You do not click anything (for example blue words or green buttons) in the email, and,
2. You do not pay the deliveryman in order to receive the package, and
3. You do not sign any document (for example handed to you by the deliveryman) that you do not understand.

We just arrived home on Friday, after 5 days (4 nights) at Pop Century for my daughter’s birthday. We checked out fine, very minimal room charges (I paid tips in cash). We’ve been decompressing and missing it of course, when today I got an email that a UPS was on its way to me from “WDW Fulfillment”. Doesn’t say what it is, and as far as I know we didn’t forget anything that they would send to us. The CSR at Disney didn’t know what it could be and just told me to “wait until it arrives”.

So? Was it something exciting?

Please solve the mystery! What’s from WDW Fulfillment”?

What was it? We just got home a few weeks ago and today I got a ups email saying we have something coming too

Last edited:
Oh dear, I’m sorry I didn’t realize people were actually reading this!

I was sorely disappointed to find out it was a physical card for the one day memory maker I had purchased...and already downloaded by the time the card arrived. What a waste!

But on a positive note, I did indeed get the signed Mickey picture which was just lovely!

Hey you've got another trip planned that's exciting! I don't get to go back to DisneyWorld until 2022. ...but there's always Disneyland if I add in Las Vegas for DH before then.

Thanks for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter