MYT and After5 Ticket

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
If I have a magic your way multi-day ticket and an after 5pm convention ticket on my profile, how do I make sure they don't use up the multi-day ticket if it still has days left when I enter a park to use the After 5PM ticket?

If I have a magic your way multi-day ticket and an after 5pm convention ticket on my profile, how do I make sure they don't use up the multi-day ticket if it still has days left when I enter a park to use the After 5PM ticket?
You can stop by a Ticket Window or Guest Relations to have them prioritize your After 5 ticket to be used for that specific day.

You can move/reassign your MYW Ticket to a fake Profile before you enter the park using the After 5 ticket and then move it back before you enter the park the next day.

You can decide what’s easiest for you.

You can stop by a Ticket Window or Guest Relations to have them prioritize your After 5 ticket to be used for that specific day.

You can move/reassign your MYW Ticket to a fake Profile before you enter the park using the After 5 ticket and then move it back before you enter the park the next day.

You can decide what’s easiest for you.

I guess I'm afraid MDE would dump any FP reservations...

I guess I'm afraid MDE would dump any FP reservations...
FPs remain for over a day.

You can reassign the ticket before you enter the park and then move it back as soon as you pass through the entrance touchpoints.

A couple of years ago a DISer, who was adamant that she would not waste time at Guest Relations, reassigned tickets immediately prior to entering a park on Day#1 and she safely left them there until after she entered the park on Day#2.

FPs remain in an account for 1.5 days without a linked entitlement.

FPs remain for over a day.

You can reassign the ticket before you enter the park and then move it back as soon as you pass through the entrance touchpoints.

A couple of years ago a DISer, who was adamant that she would not waste time at Guest Relations, reassigned tickets immediately prior to entering a park on Day#1 and she safely left them there until after she entered the park on Day#2.

FPs remain in an account for 1.5 days without a linked entitlement.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter