Mythos reservation number

EmeraldRaptor

Mouseketeer
What number do I call to make reservations at Mythos? And what are the hours?

I need to know this tonight, because I'm going tommorrow.

Here is a direct # for reservations. 404-224-4534. I am unsure of what closing time is. Have a great time:)

OOPS! Sorry that should have been "407"- 224-4534
I have no idea what time they open but I'm sure when you enter the park you can make a ressie at POE as long as they have some available. I doubt you will find the restaurant open at 8-9A but ya never know give it a try:) Good Luck hope you get to eat there it sure sounds like a winner!

mythos opens around 11:30 or 12:00. they definately do not open with the park or i would eat breakfast there. i was just there today and the crowd was huge and i still got into mythos 10 minutes after i walked thru the front door without a prior ressie.
Hit the park early emerald raptor the hulk went to 60 minutes before 10:00 am. we hit dragons first and they went to 30 minutes by 10:30. all the rides were jammed and long lines today. we went to US and did MIB single rider. 5 minute wait. :cool:

Thanks, I'm not going to get there probably untill a little bit after 9:00, I'm going straight to spiderman then hulk, then Dr. Doom, then Cat In the Hat, by the time I get in Lost Continent I don't know what time it'll be so I'll work it from there.

it did not rain but it was hot. i saw a few that looked like you but not quite that shade of green!!!! the lines were a lot smaller today compared to yesterday. :smooth:

The lines were great in the morning, but in the afternoon it was horrible, I had to have waited over and hour and a half for Bilge Rat Barges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter