MyVMK (My Virtual Magic Kingdom)

Fruits

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I wanted to possibly bring some happiness and excitement to some people’s lives who have been unaware of MyVMK for the past 4-5 years. I am sure a lot of people on these Forums remembers the game everyone loved, “VMK”. Where you could play mini games, build rooms, and hang out with your friends! Well, like many have posted before me; VMK is finally back! Although, we are not run officially by Disney and this is just a fan recreation of the game; it is the exact same game with the exact same concept! Host Events, Mini-games, rooms to build, Room Competition, Best Game Room & Best Guest Room Award awarded each month! As well as, new themes being released each month with brand new items that are designed by our very own volunteer designers! If you wanna relive the magic of your child just google search ‘MyVMK’ and you will be overwhelmed with nostalgia!

Thanks,
Fruits

Could never get to successfully register for their forum, and I can’t get the game to run on any version of Linux Firefox or Chrome, the exact version of XP I used with the original VMK with Firefox, chrome, or explorer, or anything Apple that’s uses safari (without testing my husbands laptop)

Since I can only get it to run for me on Vista, using a laptop from 2007, it’s very burdensome for modern gameplay, but in the old days you could only play at a desk anyway, so, whatever. Just seems like one of those things that I can only do once a year, since that archaic laptop is rarely used for anything else.

But it’s worth the nostalgia. And proof to anyone who hadn’t experienced it just how much better it was compared to the mobile app they came out with a decade later. Would be nice if I could ever participate in any event myVMK hosts, since they only seem to happen in one room, which fills up faster than you can refresh. Would also be cool if they got quests working again. Just not the evil pirate one which killed the original game.

Game embedded on a website. Not sure what they use now, but in the “old days” they used shockwave/flash, some java, so the proper plugins were required.

Shockwave has been removed :D the game is now playable on macs and mobile devices as well as windows. It's lotsa fun come join us

OMG! This is so cool! Haven’t been able to try the new windows links, but you said “mobile devices.” My iPhone wouldn’t let me download the zip for some reason (keeps asking me if I want to store it on iCloud or on my phone, but won’t let me actually add the item to run). But that was the Mac file. Only thing I got working was the “alpha” test, but what little I tested had no background music. Just the transfer rooms audio. Also, I can’t seem to find any players. I know they existed because I remember seeing several years ago. What do I need to do? I’m on an iphone8 with iOS11

As for the forum, it STILL shows that I’m waiting confirmation. My account is several years old. I’m surprised that it can even last this long in limbo. I had then send another confirmation email to me, but I still haven’t got it. I checked my spam folder. I confirmed that my contact email was correct, and it is. And yes, I tried contacted them in the past. I await the result of today’s attempt. No one else seems to have problems.

OMG! This is so cool! Haven’t been able to try the new windows links, but you said “mobile devices.” My iPhone wouldn’t let me download the zip for some reason (keeps asking me if I want to store it on iCloud or on my phone, but won’t let me actually add the item to run). But that was the Mac file. Only thing I got working was the “alpha” test, but what little I tested had no background music. Just the transfer rooms audio. Also, I can’t seem to find any players. I know they existed because I remember seeing several years ago. What do I need to do? I’m on an iphone8 with iOS11

As for the forum, it STILL shows that I’m waiting confirmation. My account is several years old. I’m surprised that it can even last this long in limbo. I had then send another confirmation email to me, but I still haven’t got it. I checked my spam folder. I confirmed that my contact email was correct, and it is. And yes, I tried contacted them in the past. I await the result of today’s attempt. No one else seems to have problems.
I'll message one of the mods to see if there's a problem with the email situation. I ran into someone with the same problem a few days ago. Currently almost all, if not all of us use the alpha client. As it is really new, it's still pretty buggy, but it's improving every day. As for players at this time on a weekday, a lot of us are at work/school and you'll see a lot more people starting around the 4/5pm est range. Popular hangout is the fantasyland courtyard and top guest rooms. I'd look there if you're looking for people now. There's a host event at 7pm est, so there's sure to be a lot more traffic around there. I'm acehauntedpirate in game, so if you spot me feel free to say hello

Depending on the day, not a lot of people play the game, when there is a game going on, there could be like a 150 on at most.
And you do not have to download the game, I play through google browser on my computer and safari on iOS. Not sure why you are not being confirmed though, that is weird.

Depending on the day, not a lot of people play the game, when there is a game going on, there could be like a 150 on at most.
And you do not have to download the game, I play through google browser on my computer and safari on iOS. Not sure why you are not being confirmed though, that is weird.

Are all those 150 people either in one member room or waiting to get in that one member room?

Just tried to log into the forum again. Waiting for confirmation email, another one sent right now. Lost in the mail server somewhere.

Profile says I signed up in 2015 and am a “well known member” despite my zero activity

Are all those 150 people either in one member room or waiting to get in that one member room?

Just tried to log into the forum again. Waiting for confirmation email, another one sent right now. Lost in the mail server somewhere.

Profile says I signed up in 2015 and am a “well known member” despite my zero activity
There is a limit to how many can be in a room, they are probably playing games, riding rides, or are in other people's rooms waiting. But usually I would say there is about 10-25 people on at once.

That confirmation thing is weird though...

That confirmation thing is weird though...

What’s more annoying is that there is a contact form, only when I submit my issue, it gives me an error telling me something went wrong on their website. Don’t know if that’s a separate glitch, or if it’s giving me an error since my email address shows me as not a full fledge forum member (even though it’s the website, and I can log into the game just fine).

Guardgirl said she was going to contact a mod for me, but that’s been a while. Do you think you could try for me please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!