Myw???

tomkatgirl

Mouseketeer
OK - here's the deal. I called AAA and can get a room at POP for $85/night during regular season. We are staying 7 nights.

I am now looking into the MYW package with dining (BTW, how much is the dining per person?) Does AAA provide a discount for this as well?

I'm just trying to save as much $$$ as possible and wondered if I'm going about this correctly. I read on another thread that ticketmania offers deep discounts on tickets too. Is there a separate dining plan that can be added without buying the tickets through AAA?

My thoughts don't seem clear now that I am reading this, but hopefully someone can help me out!

Thanks!
Kathy

The dining plan is $35 per adult per package night and $10 per child per package night. I don't think AAA discounts that but I'm not 100% sure. There is no other dining plan that you could use when buying discounted tickets through any ticket broker. The closest thing would be to buy 1 adult AP and order the Disney Dining Experience card. The card would cost $50 but would then give you 20% off of pretty much all of your sit down meals and counter service meals at the AK.

AAA is the only way you can get MYW dining and a discount on rooms! You could get room only discounts cheaper, but that does not include dining. You have to do some number crunching and see if it worth it for you to use the dining . I know with a family of 5 myw dining is what we went with through AAA. 10 dollars a day for kids you cant beat it. Espescially if they are big eaters.Keep in mind a snack cost 5 bucks down there.

Lollipop Mom, thanks for your input.

It does seem to be a great deal though, but I'm thinking we could just save money by not eating out so much while we're there. I just don't know how realistic that is without a kitchenette. Hmmm.....

Do you guys recommend the MYW package?

I mean at least for the tickets at $199/7 days is a great price - although we had not planned to really go to the parks for 7 days.

aplejax76 - I see what you're saying too! Thanks, good point. Is it a nice discount through AAA? Also, do you have to pay for children under 3 yo - I'll have a 20 mo old at the time of our visit....I'm guessing he can share with us.

Thanks!

When we went last year and stayed in a vacation home with a full kitchen we still ended up eating in the park b/c it was just more convenient. We did eat breakfast in the house and two out of eight nights I cooked but that's it.

We're looking at the dinging plan this fall because I think it might save us money. They pool all the meals together so that anyone in the party can use them.

Also, it says right in the dining plan rules that kids under 3 can share with parents.

and now you have me considering joining AAA even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter