Nail color?

JFox

DIS Veteran
I have no ide what to select for my nail color. My favorite color is Essie Watermelon. I usually wear it during the spring/summer months. In the fall/winter I wear Essie Wicked, Ring in the Bling or Black. I keep my nails a shorter length. I don’t know if I should be considering a neutral color or maybe something to match my flowers. I picked the Memories Roses and Lilies bouquet in dark pink and white to match my shoes. What are your suggestions.

38 days and counting!

E4F68A80-7C0B-4D32-8E16-0E0CCA564D5B.jpeg

I will probably do a french manicure color pink on my nails without the white tips, but I'm also considering something a bit more like colored tips! I've seen a bride do a french manicure with purple tips to match her halloween theme with a little Mickey on her ring finger! :earboy2: I thought that was super fun!! For me, if I do something sheer, the tips of my nails are exceptionally white I need to put white polish on first before I put anything sheer on otherwise they show through.

Another idea is to have some stamping on on your nails with a lace or scroll pattern. That's very festive, subtle, yet fun!

I know a lot of brides do something sheer or a french manicure, but I don't see any reason why you can't do a more vivid color if you want!! You can have them match your colors (pretty choices by the way!). I would say go with what you are comfortable with and what you really want. There will be a few photos where you can really tell what color they are but probably not many of them! Plus, sometimes it's nice to add a bit of yourself, your theme, or your colors in a not so noticeable way!!

I tend to avoid bright colors myself, so I went with a natural french mani using my natural nails and not acrylics. That way my ring would gather more attention than my nails.
If you want to stick to a pink theme, you could totally try a blush french mani.

My sister told me the day I get married I should do this white with glitter that I do a couple of times a year. Picture attached LOL!

You can totally do something fun like that maybe even maybe use a pinkish glitter instead. It’s your wedding go with something fun!!!!

Attachments

• 428065C2-14C9-45C8-86A3-CB768FFFE60D.jpeg
    428065C2-14C9-45C8-86A3-CB768FFFE60D.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts