Nail color?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by JFox, Dec 11, 2017.

1. JFox

JFox Mouseketeer

I have no ide what to select for my nail color. My favorite color is Essie Watermelon. I usually wear it during the spring/summer months. In the fall/winter I wear Essie Wicked, Ring in the Bling or Black. I keep my nails a shorter length. I don’t know if I should be considering a neutral color or maybe something to match my flowers. I picked the Memories Roses and Lilies bouquet in dark pink and white to match my shoes. What are your suggestions.

38 days and counting!

E4F68A80-7C0B-4D32-8E16-0E0CCA564D5B.jpeg

2. Samantha Egbert

Samantha Egbert Earning My Ears

I will probably do a french manicure color pink on my nails without the white tips, but I'm also considering something a bit more like colored tips! I've seen a bride do a french manicure with purple tips to match her halloween theme with a little Mickey on her ring finger! :earboy2: I thought that was super fun!! For me, if I do something sheer, the tips of my nails are exceptionally white I need to put white polish on first before I put anything sheer on otherwise they show through.

Another idea is to have some stamping on on your nails with a lace or scroll pattern. That's very festive, subtle, yet fun!

I know a lot of brides do something sheer or a french manicure, but I don't see any reason why you can't do a more vivid color if you want!! You can have them match your colors (pretty choices by the way!). I would say go with what you are comfortable with and what you really want. There will be a few photos where you can really tell what color they are but probably not many of them! Plus, sometimes it's nice to add a bit of yourself, your theme, or your colors in a not so noticeable way!!

3. CayBoo

CayBoo Earning My Ears

I tend to avoid bright colors myself, so I went with a natural french mani using my natural nails and not acrylics. That way my ring would gather more attention than my nails.
    If you want to stick to a pink theme, you could totally try a blush french mani.

4. Mari0824

Mari0824 Earning My Ears

My sister told me the day I get married I should do this white with glitter that I do a couple of times a year. Picture attached LOL!

You can totally do something fun like that maybe even maybe use a pinkish glitter instead. It’s your wedding go with something fun!!!!

Attached Files: