Name 3 Beaches you really like (d).

Manhattan Beach, California
Fenwick Island, Delaware
Ocean City, New Jersey
Which beach is the one where the televised volleyball games are played? It's been a while so I forget, but we were there once during an event and LOVED it!

Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman is other-worldly for it's powder-soft white sand and clear water.

That's all I've got. Although we've traveled to lots of Caribbean islands, we're not really beach people so we very seldom just plan a beach day. :beach:

you seen one beach you seen them all, they all got sand, ocean, boardwalk, and fish. Now I love relaxing by water, laying in the sun but in the words ofone of our great thinkers "Ellie May Clampet" " iLL BE IN THE CEMENT POND"

Which beach is the one where the televised volleyball games are played? It's been a while so I forget, but we were there once during an event and LOVED it!

Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman is other-worldly for it's powder-soft white sand and clear water.

That's all I've got. Although we've traveled to lots of Caribbean islands, we're not really beach people so we very seldom just plan a beach day. :beach:

Yes, Manhattan Beach has a volleyball tournament that attracts the top players. But I never attended the event.

Lavalette NJ
S. Litchfield SC
Isle of Palm SC
Haven’t been to Lavalette in 50 years - it may not even exist anymore

Grayton beach, Florida panhandle
Carillon beach, Florida panhandle
Alys beach, Florida panhandle

Kaanapali beach on Maui (where I will be in a month and 10 days!)
Flamingo beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica (could be improved with actual flamingos)
Sorrento, Victoria, Australia (the beach I spent every summer holidays growing up)

Hilton Head Island, SC
Mansion Beach, Block Island, RI
National Seashore, Provincetown, MA

We haven't been there in a few years but Lavalette is definitely still there.
Yeah!! Fond memories of going there with extended family every summer back in the 60s and 70s

Caledisi State Park Beach (near Clearwater)
Magen's Bay, St Thomas VI
Clearwater Beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!