Name a movie you loved when

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
you were under the age of 12

Fantastic Voyage It was about some guy who needed an operation and only hope for him to live was to shrink a few doctors and a submarine and inject them into body where they will begin work. I don't want to see it today, its probably fake and corny but at the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever. My buddy and I would go into my basement and build a fake sub and pretend we were shrunken inside a body doing medical procedures

Fantastic Voyage It was about some guy who needed an operation and only hope for him to live was to shrink a few doctors and a submarine and inject them into body where they will begin work. I don't want to see it today, its probably fake and corny but at the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever. My buddy and I would go into my basement and build a fake sub and pretend we were shrunken inside a body doing medical procedures

Sure, Jan. Yep, I believe that's why you liked Fantastic Voyage. ;)

I know the real reason you went down to your basement.

le-voyage-fantastique-anne-1966-fantastic-voyage-anne-1966-usa-raquel-b867n8.jpg

Born Free (1966)
All Disney animation which would have been Snow White through the Aristocats (1937-1970)
Gone With the Wind (1939)
Oliver! (1968)
The Sound of Music (1965)
Swiss Family Robinson (1960)
Universal Monsto ers of the '30s and '40s
The Wizard of Oz (1939)
The Love Bug (1969)
The Three Lives of Thomasina (1963)
Mary Poppins (1964)
Spencer's Mountain (1963)
Tammy and the Bachelor (1957)
The Monkey's Uncle (1965)
That Darn Cat (1965)
The Ugly Dachshund (1966)
King of Kings (1961)
Ten Commandments (1956)
Ben-Hur (1959)
Old Yeller (1957)
The Birds (1963)

Last edited:
Sure, Jan. Yep, I believe that's why you liked Fantastic Voyage. ;)

I know the real reason you went down to your basement.

le-voyage-fantastique-anne-1966-fantastic-voyage-anne-1966-usa-raquel-b867n8.jpg

I was like 7 years old, but as we all can see I was about to have a collision with puberty

Gone with the wind
Citizen kane

Pretty much all the classics they used to show super late at night on tmc...because my folks didn't believe in censorship or bedtimes. Not out of negligence just particular philosophy.

The Beastmaster. Handsome muscle bound guy who talks to animals? I was ALL in!

Some of the ones mentioned above, especially Sound of Music and Wizard of Oz,

and of course

Lassie! :sad:

Fantastic Voyage is still a great movie. It's a sci-fi classic!

Honestly, I don't know that I have any movies that I liked then but do not like now. I tend to be able to appreciate the cheesy or childish. My favorites when I was under 12 were Traansformers The Movie, Oliver and Company, (yep, it was the 80s), The Last Starfighter, and of course Star Wars. I still enjoy all of these. You might find the visual effects in Fantastic Voyage a littel quaint today, but for the time they were brilliant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter