Name changes while booking JetBlue

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
Help. I'm not sure why, but I'm booking tickets on JetBlue and it keeps changing the name of my 17 year old. I know she technically doesn't need it to match her ID since she really doesn't need her permit as she's under 18, but I'd rather be safe because she looks much older and we had a hard time a few months ago. For some reason it will not keep her middle name. I tried 5 times and each time everything is in correctly and we get to the page to enter my card and confirm and it is only her first and last, no middle. I have never had this issue. Anyone else have this happen? I'm not sure what to do.

You no longer need to include the middle name on a ticket. It use to be a rule but they have eliminated it. I never have my middle name on our ticket and we have flown 3 times this year. So don't worry. And if you look at jetblue page where you type in the name the fields with an * are required and the middle name field does not have an * therefore it is not required

Last edited:
You no longer need to include the middle name on a ticket. It use to be a rule but they have eliminated it. I never have my middle name on our ticket and we have flown 3 times this year. So don't worry. And if you look at jetblue page where you type in the name the fields with an * are required and the middle name field does not have an * therefore it is not required

Oh thank goodness! Guess that is why the site changes it. Thanks for putting my mind at ease. The price just dropped $30 each way so I wanted to jump on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter